Chiefs extend Kelce

jkeerie

1 hour ago, RobbRiddick said:

Unpopular opinion in the NFL world where Mahomes is God but when Kelce was struggling earlier in the season Mahomes looked ordinary. The talking heads kept saying "Mahomes has regressed because he's having to be superman" to which I thought "Allen has to be superman every season, every week and he's better at it than Mahomes".

Then as the playoffs grew closer Reid schemed Kelce open more and Mahomes suddenly looked like the Mahomes of old. Look at the TD against the Bills in the playoffs, Kelce was so wide open Zach Wilson could have hit him in stride, then after he scored the announcers immediately started praising Mahomes and his genius. 

i think they were managing his minutes in the regular season tbh

chiefs play above the rim rn

2 hours ago, boyst said:

He is the most unlikable guy in the NFL because he was already a megadouche but now all of these tweens eyes are upon him about being a good man/role model because crazy taytay think her #1873839392 option of a man is a good one.

F'n both. Everything after 1989 sucks.

Did you mean 1889?

I hate, despise and loathe the Kansas City chiefs so much that I don’t even really hate the patriots or bostons teams anymore. Heck, even Bill Belichick looks happy now and I don’t cringe when I see Brady or Gronk on commercials. 

7 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

I hate, despise and loathe the Kansas City chiefs so much that I don’t even really hate the patriots or bostons teams anymore. Heck, even Bill Belichick looks happy now and I don’t cringe when I see Brady or Gronk on commercials. 

I saw Brady during the promo for his comedy roast during the draft and he's starting to look like Barry Manilow. Definitely had some work done on his face

19 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

i think they were managing his minutes in the regular season tbh

chiefs play above the rim rn

This is true.  His snaps definitely increased in the playoffs.  Also with Brown and Worthy, expect teams will revert back to two deep safeties, so lots of underneath stuff will be open.

41 minutes ago, 90sBills said:

This kind of money gets you a middle of the road wr. 

Seriously. Dude's 40 time is only 4.61 and he's getting paid that much!

Edited by Malazan

On 4/29/2024 at 3:56 PM, Logic said:

Us Bills fans got to go from a decade of Brady/Gronk dominance straight to a decade of Mahomes/Kelce dominance.

We're so lucky.

we have the players to compete this time.  Really, we beat ourselves vs. KC in a number of ways in the postseason.