Rd 4, Pick 128: RB Ray Davis, Kentucky

49 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

They love wasting mid-round picks on RBs. Don't know anything about the guy, but it's just poor asset management as usual from these guys.

look him up

you might like him a bit

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

44 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

It's about draft pick value. And picking an RB almost never provides good value. It's like this team doesn't know they have a unicorn at qb.

Maybe the dumbest post ever??

We don't need a running game, we have a great quarterback.

It is like  NOTHING, no reality, including the last few years of Bills seasons, could shake this laughable ignorance.

Shocking.

• Like (+1) 2

Seems like a fine pick to me. It's the dang 4th round! But from his highlights and what I've seen, he's good at catching out of the backfield, and seems to know what to do when stuff breaks down. Coleman, too. Gets open for Allen when shizzle breaks down. I'm sensing a trend.

• Like (+1) 11
  • Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

Just so you know, you have at least one fan who is appreciating your sarcasm the last couple of days. 

Stupid team does stupid things. Rinse and repeat.

Does anyone consider this an actual Bills' fan?

I am very critical of the team when needed, but this kind of blanket criticism--with ZERO to back it up--is much, much different.  Sad, pathetic--and soo off base..

• Like (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, Success said:

So, just confirming:  a bunch of fans who hadn't even heard his name before 10 minutes ago hate the pick?

But notice..they are almost all the same 'fans' who almost always operate in ignorance, no matter the Bills' topic.

Ignorant haters, they be.

But go ahead and count them in this thread--thankfully, and as usual, there is just a small percentage of them compared to the more intelligent, logical, fact based fans.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

Kid looks like the battering ram we need. Has speed and moves. Rather not get him in the 4th and rather he'd be 21 or 22, but if he's breaking off big runs for us on 3rd down all that stuff goes away.

Why does age even matter, they aren't getting a 2nd contract as an RB.

Ty Johnson, Ray Davis and Cook will all be used in the regular rotation in carrying the ball.

All 3 are also able to catch the ball from the backfield giving flexibility.   

Ray Davis will be used in short yardage situations plus he instantly becomes the best pass blocking back.  

His addition is a net positive to this team and adds a couple skill sets that previously wasn’t there.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

No lol you just took this guy in round 4. He’s a top 5 ish RB in this draft…Ty Johnson will be a STs guy again 

and third

Ty is a really good player. Lets hope this new RB is a complimentary back

People complaining about taking a RB in the 4th round but we’re pissed of couple of years ago when we didn’t get one in the 1st rd  !! 
Go Bills 

• Haha (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Mister Defense said:

But notice..they are almost all the same 'fans' who almost always operate in ignorance, no matter the Bills' topic.

Ignorant haters, they be.

But go ahead and count them in this thread--thankfully, and as usual, there is just a small percentage of them compared to the more intelligent, logical, fact based fans.

Can I have residual anger cuz the WR pick ?

If Colman and Bishop are end up being starters / contributors this season and we get couple of good depth pieces in this draft I’m more then ok with this draft , 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Putin said:

If Colman and Bishop are end up being starters / contributors this season and we get couple of good depth pieces in this draft I’m more then ok with this draft , 

This you Beane ?