Operation Gaza Floyd: The Coming Hamas Mostly Peaceful Riots & Terrorism

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Reality is 1/2 the country, most likely more than that, is completely dissatisfied with the neocon/neoliberal Washington establishment and the consistent actions that ignore the interests of Americans.  They're not voting for Biden because he's spent a lifetime in politics representing the interests of the establishment and the powerful and wealthy. 

You can bash Trump until the end of time but other than Trump, who's taking on the establishment?  Maybe RFK Jr. Who should these Americans disgusted with politics as usual that ignore their interests vote for?  Jill Stein?  If its not Trump in 2024 then who should they line up behind?  Sure Trump has lots of faults and shortcomings but give me your alternative. 

There is no alternative. If these azzholes can't bash Trump 365/14/7, they have NOTHING.

I'll get the popcorn ready because if Biden wins, these freaks will lose their heads because they can't complain about Trump anyone, or if Biden loses they will lose their heads because Trump is president again.

Either way, there will be a lot of head melting after Election Day. Get your popcorn ready. 

27 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Haven't heard Levin's comments, but I'm willing to give any jew a pass if they get a bit too animated on this particular issue.

I understand, but the average American who listens to Levine's screaming will only take his message as someone who is a lunatic, meaning, they will ignore his messaging and only take out of it the rantings of someone unhinged. 

Levine is obviously smart and he can get his message across without yelling. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Kick these bums out of schools. The joke will be on them when they can't get in anywhere else now that they have banned DEI in admissions 

Agree.  And sue the schools.  Once big money is involved, those douche wagon protesters will be history.  Demented Biden and Third Term Obammy botch another thing solely to win Michigan.  Disgusting politics.  Oh, and a little tear gas might help.  What a mess. 

Edited by Irv

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Reality is 1/2 the country, most likely more than that, is completely dissatisfied with the neocon/neoliberal Washington establishment and the consistent actions that ignore the interests of Americans. 

Oh really?

Abortion is laughing at you - rea hard.

The GOP voted against EVERY BILL to help Americans:

• Infrastructure
  • Border Security
  • Capping bank fees
  • Capping prescription drug fees and lowering insulin costs
  • Providing healthcare to sick veterans
  • Helping veterans exposed to toxins
  • Compensated for flight delays and cancellations 
  • Protecting women’s rights
  • Marriage equality 
  • Ousting Neo-Nazis from the US military
  • Forcing corporations and wealthy to pay their fair share
  • Ending the formula shortage
  • Lowering gas prices

FZkOQEOXkAEXE7e?format=jpg&name=small

representing the interests of the establishment and the powerful and wealthy

LMAO - gtfoh 

image.thumb.jpeg.ca54c6420fa497c1505fff7de2b2b2d9.jpeg

The latest CNN poll showed Trump up 6% and even more when 3rd party candidates are considered.

Are you serious? You have faith in polling after the BLOODBATH of 2022?

lmao

idiots

You can bash Trump until the end of time but other than Trump, who's taking on the establishment?

Trump IS the swamp

If its not Trump in 2024 then who should they line up behind?  Sure Trump has lots of faults and shortcomings but give me your alternative. 

You want a democracy or autocracy?

• Eyeroll 1

59 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Please clarify how Soros, who is Jewish, is supporting anti-Israel protests.

How does this reconcile with his funding of Biden and the Dems, who are also being protested?

GQP: When in doubt: blame Soros.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d70rr8sw3ck30f4tnfz7

Meanwhile, Bonnie - who really is funding this?

Freakn Nazi

50 minutes ago, Doc said:

Awesome.  Hopefully they wear "Migra" shirts...

We know.  You guys who want to fundamentally transform America like Barry talked about hate it.

Here we go again - “transform America” while your party is passing laws and transforming America.

Projection at its finest.

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

Says the guy with how many active ANTI-LGTBQ hate threads going on this site? Do you ever fkn think before you post this garbage?

The lack of self awareness, Karen... 

So you're comparing a guy who potentially says mean things to a group known for rape, hostage taking and murder?   The lack of self awareness.....

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Here we go again - “transform America” while your party is passing laws and transforming America.

Projection at its finest.

It's not projection: it's what your hero Barry said you Dems wanted to do to America.  Are you calling him a liar?

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

So you're comparing a guy who potentially says mean things to a group known for rape, hostage taking and murder?   The lack of self awareness.....

They claim Repubs hate women and LGBTQ+ but they support Muslims who kill them for the smallest of offenses/just existing.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's not projection: it's what your hero Barry said you Dems wanted to do to America.  Are you calling him a liar?

They claim Repubs hate women and LGBTQ+ but they support Muslims who kill them for the smallest of offenses/just existing.

How would these same women like to have to ask permission to go out in public or have a chaperone appointed to them by their husbands?

5 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

How would these same women like to have to ask permission to go out in public or have a chaperone appointed to them by their husbands?

Or cover their faces/bodies?  But not being able to kill what some consider life is the real hate...

But I'm sure they'd take it over what they to do LGBTQ+.  Talk about lack of awareness.

Just now, Doc said:

Or cover their faces/bodies?  But not being able to kill what some consider life is the real hate...

But I'm sure they'd take it over what they to do LGBTQ+.  Talk about lack of awareness.

This is why you don't take advice from 20-year-olds.   Decisions based on emotional reactions, rather than facts.     Regardless of how well this young lady is educated, or how well she speaks, the fact she is supporting a radical terrorists group that hates women, especially women of her color, is all you need to know.  Then again she probably doesn't identify as white or a woman. 

The guy behind her would last about ten seconds around Hamas.   

I’ve always wanted to see a real life Nazi, but have never had any luck at all. I don’t know how the lefties here are lucky enough to find one around every corner. Trump I guess. Anyway, it turns out all I needed to do was go out to the liberal paradise of Madison, Wisconsin.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

But remember, they're not Marxists!

Her Biography.   Keep in mind, kids borrow money and give it to colleges.   Colleges then give the money to the King-Slutzkys of the world.   The kids then don’t pay the lenders back.   The government then collects from you, and me, the taxpayers, for the loan.     Loans can’t be cancelled.   Lenders can only be stiffed.

The bright side?   Our kids spent four years with this … with your tax dollars in her pocket.  People get the government they deserve.

Biography

My dissertation is on fantasies of limitless energy in the transatlantic Romantic imagination from 1760-1860. My goal is to write a prehistory of metabolic rift, Marx’s term for the disruption of energy circuits caused by industrialization under capitalism. I am particularly interested in theories of the imagination and poetry as interpreted through a Marxian lens in order to update and propose an alternative to historicist ideological critiques of the Romantic imagination. Prior to joining Columbia, I worked as a political strategist for leftist and progressive causes and remain active in the higher education labor movement.

Edited by Neo