Diggs traded to Texans for picks

4 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

The absolute worst, especially Aaron Quinn

Guys wrong AND a douche

I don’t think I have ever seen Quinn say one negative thing about any decision the Bills have made …

Also he wants them to get back any player they have previously let go …

1 minute ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Unless you ask THEM.

Greg tompsett is the exception, seems genuinely nice. But the rest lol

They are just Bills fan with a platform.

I think my quote is, “they don’t want Diggs to be washed or a problem, so they all say there’s no way he’s moved because they WANT it to be true.”

Laughable.

Just now, PBF81 said:

Yeah, it's great, isn't it.  Our Center and therefore C/QB tandem is new.  We have a couple of #2/3 WRs as our starters alongside a red-shirt rookie, the under/mis-utilized Kincaid, another TE that's become a cap albatross immediately after an extension, and a two-down RB.  

I know I'm optimisitic.  But as you said, at least there's no one to challenge Allen's captain status, so I guess that's a good thing.  

;) 

These are pro athletes man. You can make up for a lot of issues by just being united, synched up, and aligned toward the same things. We might have said we were those things before, but look at how we performed when the chips were down. We needed this. Like the Chiefs, we will start to peak toward the end of the year when we need to peak. This needs to be Allen's team for us to take the next step and realistically for Josh to do so as well. 

• Eyeroll 2

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Well at least now we get to watch the Texans be the cheaper shittier version of us for a couple seasons

IDK about that

I think Stroud will likely be more successful than Allen long term.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

Except that I'm talking about what they've done on O.  What they've done on D, I'm not even aware of since it's immaterial to my point.  

It's about how after Stroud's monumental record-setting rookie season, they're dumpe resources into building around him.  

We've never done that with Allen, ever, in any of Beane's 6 prior drafts/offseasons.  The emphasis has always been on the D.  It's a safe bet that's coming from McD, not Beane.  

Dalton Shultz (who signed a 1 year deal before the 2023 draft) and Noah Brown were the only offensive signings so far this off season. Both resigns. 

Last year he was still an unknown at #2 when they drafted Juice Scruggs and Tank Dell. 

Aside those 4 players, only 2 of whom were added around Stroud, Joe Mixon is the only other addition. 

Their attention is on defense. They had the tackles in place and brought in Shaq Mason to fill one of the other guard spots. All three of those guys are on decent contracts. 

They gave Shultz a decent contract and resigned a guy who they like in Brown. 

To me, again, they’re building a team on both sides of the field. Defense needs more work than the offense hence the acquisitions so far this off season. 

Probably said this a couple of times in this thread but what bums me out the most in this trade is you sent a savvy vet to an easily top 8 AFC team. They needed help in working the underneath stuff for Stroud. 

Diggs, Shultz and a running back combo of Mixon/Pearce should fix that. 

• Agree 1