McDonough - Cardinals lawsuit

stuvian

So much to unpack:

fake allegations years old filed away until they needed to weaponize them

burner phones to communicate with GM suspended for "extreme DUI"

Larry Fitzgerald and unsolicited letters

Sadly, money equals power. A lot of people who have money think the rules don’t apply to them and technically to some extent they are right. However, when you’re in an even more exclusive position; the owner of a billion dollar entity, I’m sure more often than not they believe there is no exception to what they can or cannot do. 

10 minutes ago, BBFL said:

Sadly, money equals power. A lot of people who have money think the rules don’t apply to them and technically to some extent they are right. However, when you’re in an even more exclusive position; the owner of a billion dollar entity, I’m sure more often than not they believe there is no exception to what they can or cannot do. 

Exactly.  My bank account has $26.34 in it and you would be amazed at the ***** I pull!

1 minute ago, TBBills Fan said:

Exactly.  My bank account has $26.34 in it and you would be amazed at the ***** I pull!

That finances are almost no toilet paper level. Pulling sh— literally. 

1 hour ago, stuvian said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39853342/arizona-cardinals-terry-mcdonough-arbitration-defamation

I'm starting to think Michael Bidwill is the next NFL franchise ex-owner. Also the first owner to be successfully sued by an ex-employee. It is quite eye-opening just what level of human trash we are dealing with here among the owners. 

So Bidwell sells the Cards for 8 billion? Commanders just went for 6. I'm sure that will teach him!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2024 at 8:06 AM, stuvian said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39853342/arizona-cardinals-terry-mcdonough-arbitration-defamation

I'm starting to think Michael Bidwill is the next NFL franchise ex-owner. Also the first owner to be successfully sued by an ex-employee. It is quite eye-opening just what level of human trash we are dealing with here among the owners. 

Former St Louis Cardinals fans be like:

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

Look what they did to their OL Coach, Sean Kugler. Throwing him under the bus in order to protect Steve Kiem from sexual assault allegations because they looked alike.

This is standard MO for Bidwell and the Cardinals.

6 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Look what they did to their OL Coach, Sean Kugler. Throwing him under the bus in order to protect Steve Kiem from sexual assault allegations because they looked alike.

This is standard MO for Bidwell and the Cardinals.

that's a new level of evil

On 4/3/2024 at 9:55 AM, TBBills Fan said:

I don’t think bragging like that is going to make @HOUSE feel better about his situation. Try to be sensitive, will you? 

Also, if you were thinking of posting your tax returns to rub it in deeper, that’s been used.  

• Haha (+1) 2

23 hours ago, Augie said:

I don’t think bragging like that is going to make @HOUSE feel better about his situation. Try to be sensitive, will you? 

Also, if you were thinking of posting your tax returns to rub it in deeper, that’s been used.  

Look I'm no Einstein but I can't post my tax returns, I may have claimed kids I don't have and reported income using multiplication 

6 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

Look I'm no Einstein but I can't post my tax returns, I may have claimed kids I don't have and reported income using multiplication 

On the flip side, you may have failed to claim some kids you don’t know about. I’ll call it a wash…..  👍 

7 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

That's why I fired my accountant.  He didn't agree with that

You don’t need small minded people handling your finances. You’re better off without him. 

P.S. - Send your address when you know it and we’ll all mail you in the Big House.    😋

• Haha (+1) 1