Does Josh Allen still work as hard in the offseason?

I think that Josh Allen stopped doing as much in the off-season after 2021. He believed, after that moment, that the difference between him and Mahomes was a coinflip. 

Unfortunately, the gulf has only grown since then. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 5
  • Eyeroll 6
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 7
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Dislike 1

No, all he does is have sex with Hollywood elite actresses, I thought everyone knew this…, 

it appears “cantankerous” has no sense of humor / sarcasm, 😂

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 12

Just now, FireChans said:

I think that Josh Allen stopped doing as much in the off-season after 2021. He believed, after that moment, that the difference between him and Mahomes was a coinflip. 

Allen was better than Mahomes last year

• Like (+1) 4
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 22
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 6

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

The gulf is he is well beyond Mahomes.  If Allen was in KC he would have as many if not more titles and MVP's

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 8
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, FireChans said:

He has said this. I don’t think it’s affecting his game but he was not on the same page with WRs last year so it makes me wonder. 

Most talented QB in the history of the game maybe, but he still has another level to go. I don’t think he has what Tom Brady and Patrick Mahomes have mentally, especially in the offseason.

• Disagree 3
  • Agree 7

2 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

No, all he does is have sex with Hollywood elite actresses, I thought everyone knew this…, 

And when he can, squeeze a barmaid in from Cheektowaga... That too. 

That ain't, that's the way you do it, money for nothing and your...

2 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

The gulf is he is well beyond Mahomes.  If Allen was in KC he would have as many if not more titles and MVP's

That means one more title. 

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Let me start by saying I come in peace! Just having a conversation here. I know this is kind of a negative Josh post.

What do you think? Does it matter to you if he doesn’t train or work on his game as much as he use to?

Honestly as long as he keeps performing well on the field, he csn do what he wants.  We all know he takes winning and being the best he can seriously. 

I feel at his age ( both real age and how many years playing)  its more Quality work vs. Quantity 

Just now, SoonerBillsFan said:

Honestly as long as he keeps performing well on the field, he csn do what he wants.  We all know he takes winning and being the best he can seriously. 

I feel at his age ( both real age and how many years playing)  its more Quality work vs. Quantity 

I probably don’t even blame him for taking it easy the last couple offseasons. It’s probably the Bills telling him to.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

He has said this. I don’t think it’s affecting his game but he was not on the same page with WRs last year so it makes me wonder. 

Most talented QB in the history of the game maybe, but he still has another level to go. I don’t think he has what Tom Brady and Patrick Mahomes have mentally, especially in the offseason.

Or were the WR's not on page with him?  Romo in the Philly game,  said Davis screwed up not reading the blitz. Allen threw the ball in the correct place.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I probably don’t even blame him for taking it easy the last couple offseasons. It’s probably the Bills telling him to.

It's key to having a long career.  I hope he is here 10 more years.

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Let me start by saying I come in peace! Just having a conversation here. I know this is kind of a negative Josh post.

What do you think? Does it matter to you if he doesn’t train or work on his game as much as he use to?

Elvira Mistress Of The Dark Halloween GIF by filmeditor

But seriously, no. Not since he got paid. 

Edited by BarleyNY
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Allen is a great qb and #2 currently. What he does in the offseason is his business. But that drive to be the best that existed in Brady and is what’s driving Mahomes right now is clearly not in Allen. That’s ok because not everyone has that and it’s not a requirement to win a championship. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1