Trump Bloodbath / Immigrants Are Animals / Fine People HOAXES

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Man, it’s almost like in the corporate world, this word is used constantly.

It’s unfortunate because those companies - they didn’t build that…..

It's all about the subtext with Trump.  "Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard" meant "break into the Capitol!" dontcha know?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Remember when using "fight" was evidence of supporting an insurrection?

Despite numerous examples of democrats using "fight" and it being innocuous?

Useful idiot cult litmus test.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

⬆️               ⬆️                ⬆️

Elon is correct.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Remember when using "fight" was evidence of supporting an insurrection?

Despite numerous examples of democrats using "fight" and it being innocuous?

Useful idiot cult litmus test.

Subtext, yo.

Sen Cassidy (R) found the comments disturbing esp the subhuman animal migrant comment. Ya think the double entendres wasn’t purposeful.? It’s his usual plausible deniability scheme 

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/trump-freeing-those-convicted-for-jan-6-actions-wouldn-t-be-appropriate-says-sen-cassidy-206759493727

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

But it was the greatest coup.  The best coup.  It was spectacular. 

I wonder how aware those "news outlets" are about how many people laugh at their schtick at this point. Watching that clip seriously reminded me of a "weekend update" from SNL.  And no, I'm not an SNL fan.  Outside of being a bit disturbing for her spin, it's par for the course and really is becoming amusing watching those networks continue to make fools of themselves as their ratings continue to plummet. But, hey, that's why they make the big bucks, to stick to the script.  Oh, wait, they are getting fired now.  Look how Chris Cuomo is trying to re-invent himself as a centrist/rightist now.  They are pathetic...

Can I get a non Trumper in here to please explain to me what Trump said??????!!

This sounds terrible!!!!

Did he say “we’re going to protest in the streets?  Takeover downtown areas of cities????  Burn buildings and churches?!!!!”

What did he say????

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Can I get a non Trumper in here to please explain to me what Trump said??????!!

This sounds terrible!!!!

Did he say “we’re going to protest in the streets?  Takeover downtown areas of cities????  Burn buildings and churches?!!!!”

What did he say????

Depends on what your definition of "is" is...

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You’re on fire today. Thank you for all the well-reasoned commentary. 

I figured you'd be fine with me as long as I wasn't pointing out your pal NC's hypocrisy, but I guess not.  Would you like to give me a well-reasoned comment on why Biden's rhetoric is so dangerous, or just agree that Bonnie's post was ridiculous? 

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Not a single protester fired a bullet?

Hoax

Prosecutors Charge Man With Firing Shots Outside the Capitol on Jan. 6

“The man, John Banuelos, fired at least two shots into the air while standing above the crowd on scaffolding on the west side of the Capitol, according to a criminal complaint unsealed in Federal District Court in Washington. It does not appear that Mr. Banuelos entered the Capitol. But before the shots were fired, prosecutors say, he posed for a photo wearing a “Trump 2020” cowboy hat and showing off a pistol tucked into his waistband.”

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Omg.  

Everyone is red pilled.  

If America gets saved X is will be the number 1 reason why.   

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

“The man, John Banuelos, fired at least two shots into the air while standing above the crowd on scaffolding on the west side of the Capitol, according to a criminal complaint unsealed in Federal District Court in Washington. It does not appear that Mr. Banuelos entered the Capitol. But before the shots were fired, prosecutors say, he posed for a photo wearing a “Trump 2020” cowboy hat and showing off a pistol tucked into his waistband.”

Thank you for confirming.

image.thumb.png.8ee961cdd8799274f0005d12ed34e6c4.png

This was obviously a gaffe by Trump, which they are jumping on, because that's how politics works.  He did say it will be a bloodbath for our country, when he should have said for the auto industry.  The guy does love his dog whistles, but younger voters overwhelmingly are against Trump.  If there is a bloodbath, it certainly wouldn't be a bunch of 50+year-olds hurting a bunch of under 30-year-olds.  I can assure you of that.  Harley cosplayers would find out real fast how soft the younger generation really is.  

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Thank you for confirming.

I don’t think you understand.  Obviously.  Shocking.  

Much like Trump is implying thru his bloodbath comment that he wants a war if he loses, the post I shared implied no one in that protest shot at anyone.  If you think firing a shot in the air to take a picture qualifies I’m sorry but you would be wrong.  Again.  

Thank you for confirming my post was accurate.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, daz28 said:

Guh guh guh get off muh muh muh my lawn.  Really scary stuff. 

Actually Biden said 

Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our Republic”

A clear message to divide Americans 

but your gibberish attempt at diversion was nice.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

19 minutes ago, daz28 said:

but younger voters overwhelmingly are against Trump. 

Overwhelmingly? Don’t count those chickens just yet: 

https://theconversation.com/young-people-are-lukewarm-about-biden-and-giving-them-more-information-doesnt-move-the-needle-much-222233

A December 2023 poll showed that 49% of young people supported former President Donald Trump, while just 43% of 18- to 29-year-olds said they preferred Biden.

The Dec 23 poll referenced comes from the NYT. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, daz28 said:

This was obviously a gaffe by Trump, which they are jumping on, because that's how politics works.  He did say it will be a bloodbath for our country, when he should have said for the auto industry.  The guy does love his dog whistles, but younger voters overwhelmingly are against Trump.  If there is a bloodbath, it certainly wouldn't be a bunch of 50+year-olds hurting a bunch of under 30-year-olds.  I can assure you of that.  Harley cosplayers would find out real fast how soft the younger generation really is.  

Lol, ok..

The majority of males under 30 will be voting for Trump.  

Your random commentary is basically you reiterating what everyone knows… unmarried women support Dems. 

We don’t have an age divide. 

We have a sex and racial divide. 

The only non-monolith seem to be Hispanics. 

Edited by SCBills

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Lol, ok..

The majority of males under 30 will be voting for Trump.  

Your random commentary is basically you reiterating what everyone knows… unmarried women support Dems. 

We don’t have an age divide. 

We have a sex and racial divide. 

The only non-monolith seem to be Hispanics. 

Largely we have an education and hence, class divide.

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

I don’t think you understand.  Obviously.  Shocking.  

Much like Trump is implying thru his bloodbath comment that he wants a war if he loses, the post I shared implied no one in that protest shot at anyone.  If you think firing a shot in the air to take a picture qualifies I’m sorry but you would be wrong.  Again.  

Thank you for confirming my post was accurate.  

24 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Largely we have an education and hence, class divide.

Potentially, however..

The only demo that shifts based on anything tangible are white women.. and they go from heavy Dem lean (unmarried) to slight Republican lean (married). 

Everyone else is pretty tribal, aside from Hispanics. 

White men don’t become Dem lean in any fashion from getting a Bachelors Degree… Now, a PhD, sure.. but that’s a negligible portion of the electorate.  

Even people like Stephen A Smith are calling this out.

The pushback is so heavy that the normies MSM tried to propagandize with this, now see that they lied.

And now a lot of them will wonder what else they’ve lied about. 

And when Trump does inevitably say something actually crazy.. these people will remember that “ahh, yea, but the media lies about him, so..”

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Actually Biden said 

Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our Republic”

A clear message to divide Americans 

but your gibberish attempt at diversion was nice.

So you're against divisive rhetoric?  My point was about dangerous/violent rhetoric, which is the thread title.  

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

Overwhelmingly? Don’t count those chickens just yet: 

https://theconversation.com/young-people-are-lukewarm-about-biden-and-giving-them-more-information-doesnt-move-the-needle-much-222233

A December 2023 poll showed that 49% of young people supported former President Donald Trump, while just 43% of 18- to 29-year-olds said they preferred Biden.

The Dec 23 poll referenced comes from the NYT. 

I was going by exit polls from last election.  15,590 respondents.  Was 62-35%.  I believe trump has closed the gap, but not by that much.  

• Like (+1) 1