Trump Bloodbath / Immigrants Are Animals / Fine People HOAXES

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

The Left wing and msm are forcing me to defend Trump again, on this issue…

Just like Charlottesville and the “very fine people” hoax, the Left wing is being purposely deceptive, and taking Trump’s quote out of context, to push another false narrative…

They know it’s a lie, but they know their audience is a low info demographic….

Come on guys…Do better! 👍

Go back and read where I picked it apart from a pure textual perspective. 

Yes, some people are deliberately taking it out of context.

But Trump's own explanation makes no sense, so clearly he was getting at some other kind of "bloodbath," which may or may not be a literal bloodbath.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

But Trump's own explanation makes no sense, so clearly he was getting at some other kind of "bloodbath," which may or may not be a literal bloodbath.

Scared? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Sounds almost as if you want a literal bloodbath.

You just may fit Trump's "low class" insurrectionist profile.

I'm just asking if you fear there might be repercussions for the ongoing destruction of this country. 

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Like I’m going to believe anything you write…at least you aren’t in jail for your actions Jan 6…at least I don’t think so

Yeah, we know one of us is a proven liar and it ain't me, so...

50 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Funny how that goes.

The Dems hear Trump say "come to DC on January 6 to Stop The Steal, it's gonna be wild." And they stupidly expect something like a bunch of low-class loons will storm the Capitol or something.

Alarmists.

It's funny how people hear what they want to hear...

2 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

I'm just asking if you fear there might be repercussions for the ongoing destruction of this country. 

I don't even know what "ongoing destruction of this country" is supposed to mean.

I take it it is something akin to American Carnage, that 2016 slasher film that ran out of steam after the first 20 minutes.

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

I don't even know what "ongoing destruction of this country" is supposed to mean.

I take it it is something akin to American Carnage, that 2016 slasher film that ran out of steam after the first 20 minutes.

You don't know what it means? I'm sorry, I thought you lived in the US. My mistake.

17 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

When I heard the speech, I interpreted it to be that “bloodbath” was a metaphor for something terrible happening to the country if Biden got re-elected and was able to continue his economic policy with China, regarding EV’s…

And honestly, it’s really grade level comprehension we are talking about here…This isn’t rocket science, like the Left is making it out to be…

People acting like he’s referring to an actual physical confrontation are just making themselves look rather foolish and simple minded…😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

When I heard the speech, I interpreted it to be that “bloodbath” was a metaphor for something terrible happening to the country if Biden got re-elected and was able to continue his economic policy with China, regarding EV’s…

And honestly, it’s really grade level comprehension we are talking about here…This isn’t rocket science, like the Left is making it out to be…

People acting like he’s referring to an actual physical confrontation are just making themselves look rather foolish and simple minded…😉

Yeah but it's not as cool as making it out like Trump wants an actual bloodbath.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

And honestly, it’s really grade level comprehension we are talking about here

No, it's grade level verbal expression. If Putin said something like this we'd say, "you clever old dog, insinuating attack if you don't get your way."

If Trump says it, his "people" ignore it and say yeah, he wasn't exactly clear about what he meant, but we know it's nothing sinister ...

No, it's grade level verbal expression. If Putin said something like this we'd say, "you clever old dog, insinuating attack if you don't get your way."

If Trump says it, his "people" ignore it and say yeah, he wasn't exactly clear about what he meant, but we know it's nothing sinister ...

Use your head, man.

9 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Out of context, one might need more info…when reading or listening to the speech, it is quite clear what he’s referring to, unless people are wishing he meant a literal “bloodbath” so then they could attack him over it- like many are unsuccessfully attempting to do now…😉

Do better…Truth over cultish ideology will set you free…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Out of context, one might need more info…when reading or listening to the speech, it is quite clear what he’s referring to, unless people are wishing he meant a literal “bloodbath” so then they could attack him over it- like many are unsuccessfully attempting to do now…😉

Do better…Truth over cultish ideology will set you free…👍

Do better. Even assuming the best of your candidate's intentions, call him out for his lack of eloquence when he says "if I'm not elected, the damage caused to the auto industry is the least of our concerns; it will be a bloodbath."

Trump is an undisciplined rambler. It's quite amusing to witness the reactions to his statements.

After January 6th and his history of fueling support for political violence - it's not surprising for most to interpret his comments considering his notorious speaking style.

image.thumb.jpeg.6c202f27508c1a1a3fbd962e07fa96a1.jpeg

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Do better. Even assuming the best of your candidate's intentions, call him out for his lack of eloquence when he says "if I'm not elected, the damage caused to the auto industry is the least of our concerns; it will be a bloodbath."

Yeah he sux at speaking…I hate the way he talks…

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump is an undisciplined rambler. It's quite amusing to witness the reactions to his statements.

After January 6th and his history of fueling support for political violence - it's not surprising for most to interpret his comments considering his notorious speaking style.

image.thumb.jpeg.6c202f27508c1a1a3fbd962e07fa96a1.jpeg

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Now to be fair: I flipped on MSNBC to see what they're saying. They said he called illegal aliens "not human." THAT one isn't a fair characterization. THAT one clearly related to his ongoing rant about MS-13 gangsters supposedly flooding into that country. THAT one is easy. THIS one ("bloodbath") is either a nonsensical rant calling into question this old man's mental status, or it's some attempt to suggest mass civil disorder if he isn't elected.

28 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Now to be fair: I flipped on MSNBC to see what they're saying. They said he called illegal aliens "not human." THAT one isn't a fair characterization. THAT one clearly related to his ongoing rant about MS-13 gangsters supposedly flooding into that country. THAT one is easy. THIS one ("bloodbath") is either a nonsensical rant calling into question this old man's mental status, or it's some attempt to suggest mass civil disorder if he isn't elected.

They know he meant political violence. MAGA is constantly giving the middle finger to normal people. It’s the whole point.   They’re having us on here. WNYer was almost forthright about it when he asked if u are scared. He’s chomping at the bit. 

16 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The guy also seems to have early-stage dementia - he speaks in cursive - malfunctions often - clearly went off script - knew he said something dramatic he shouldn't have - and tried to realign with the initial topic. We have seen this pattern way too many times.

And WTF does Trump mean by this comment:

"I don't think you're going to have another election in this country, if we don't win this election... certainly not an election that's meaningful.

Quack  MD is one of those docs that years ago would not tell a patient with stage 4 lung cancer that he had cancer.

Aside: When I fist typed Quack, it changed it to Suck😀

1 minute ago, Wacka said:

Quack  MD is one of those docs that years ago would not tell a patient with stage 4 lung cancer that he had cancer.

Aside: When I fist typed Quack, it changed it to Suck😀

What a bizarre statement. Did someone misdiagnose you?  Fail to inform?  As a molecular biologist, I’d expect you to have the smarts to sue if u were injured by that. I’d certainly expect to be sued if I ever did that. 

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

What a bizarre statement. Did someone misdiagnose you?  Fail to inform?  As a molecular biologist, I’d expect you to have the smarts to sue if u were injured by that. I’d certainly expect to be sued if I ever did that. 

FU Quack. If the transplant team at ECMC is a 100, I would put you at a 2.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

It's funny how people hear what they want to hear...

Last week you were truncating the comments of the dufus running for governor in NC so you could make a nonexistent point. An exercise in disingenuousness. Now this. Good heavens. 

• Like (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, Wacka said:

FU Quack. If the transplant team at ECMC is a 100, I would put you at a 2.

Glad your transplant went well.  Good thing there are still people devoted to Science and the art of Medicine, are intelligent and are willing to put the long hours in.  You know nothing about my abilities.  They served my patients well.

27 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Last week you were truncating the comments of the dufus running for governor in NC so you could make a nonexistent point. An exercise in disingenuousness. Now this. Good heavens. 

?

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Like Time Magazine admitted 4 years ago, there is a secret conspiracy in place to prevent Trump from winning- AT ALL COSTS…

This is also the very reason he is more popular than ever…Karma’s a bich…😉

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Doc said:

Looks like that hoax fizzled quick.  And ended up exposing the Dems/MSM.

It's been this way for 9 years.

You think Demonrats give a flying fvck if they are wrong or not?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

They know he meant political violence. MAGA is constantly giving the middle finger to normal people. It’s the whole point.   They’re having us on here. WNYer was almost forthright about it when he asked if u are scared. He’s chomping at the bit. 

Yeah and maybe you'll get shooting civil war you've been pining for.  

36 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

🎯

JesseKelly, another of trump's mobsters (from wiki)

Senator James Lankford (R-OK), who negotiated a bipartisan border bill on behalf of the Republican caucus over 4 months from November 2023 to February 2024 said on the floor of the Senate in February that a right-wing media personality had told him “flat out—before they knew any of the contents of the bill, any of the content, nothing was out at that point—that told me flat out, ‘If you try to move a bill that solves the border crisis during this presidential year, I will do whatever I can to destroy you, because I do not want you to solve this during the presidential election'" Lankford added, “[They] have been faithful to their promise and have done everything they can to destroy me in the past several weeks.” Jesse Kelly then asserted on X that he was the person who had threatened Lankford, and called Lankford a “eunuch.”[8][9]

8 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Yeah and maybe you'll get shooting civil war you've been pining for.  

and you're proud of it.  at least your honest.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

It's been this way for 9 years.

You think Demonrats give a flying fvck if they are wrong or not?

Yeah but in the past they could get the MSM and social media to perpetuate the lie.  Not anymore...

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1