Tre'Davious White expected as post June 1 cut

sleeby

26 minutes ago, Virgil said:

No way!!! First I'm hearing any of this.  How did you get this late breaking news so early?!?

Wake up!!!  You must’ve been sleebing!

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, sleeby said:

Will free 10.2 mil in cap space and 6.2 mil in dead money.  So sad how his career went due to injuries after a great start.

Sad on the field but off there field Trae is set for life with all the guaranteed money he made.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Wait until the breaking news about Bruce, Andre and Thurman hits his AOL timeline...

I don’t want to join a chorus criticizing the timeliness of the original post, but man this is funny.  Especially so to an older dude like me.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 hours ago, sleeby said:

C'mon guys.  Gosh.  Likely it's news to some folks.  I just heard it.  I expected it but. . .jeez.  

will you be starting more new threads about old topics as you hear about them, going forward?

• Haha (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, muppy said:

greetings. I was surprised that there wasn't a thread with Tre White in the title after his release on Black Wednesday. I didn't know where to put this. But it was a fun watch. I'll miss him in a Bills uniform.

Best to you Tre.  the video is a complication of his funniest moments.  He was a character and a half 🙂