NFL Scouting Combine 2024

KingBoots8

17 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Any word on Mike Sainristil during the combine. I'd love to see the Bills draft him.

Had a pretty good Combine. Here’s the summary:

40 yard dash: 4.47

10 yard split: 1.51

Vert Jump: 40”

Broad Jump: 10’ 11”

3 Cone Drill: 6.99s

20 Yard Shuttle: 4.01s

Bench Press: 14 reps

I have a late 3rd grade on him

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, KingBoots8 said:

Had a pretty good Combine. Here’s the summary:

40 yard dash: 4.47

10 yard split: 1.51

Vert Jump: 40”

Broad Jump: 10’ 11”

3 Cone Drill: 6.99s

20 Yard Shuttle: 4.01s

Bench Press: 14 reps

I have a late 3rd grade on him

I'd use a 3rd round pick on him.

32 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

I never had Coleman at #28 as a target. Thomas, Mitchell, Franklin, and Legette are the fellas I like. 

I counted Thomas as likely gone, but I was hoping for Mitchell. Now I think you may need to trade up for either.

I now have Mitchell, Thomas, Leggette & Franklin in that order.  

• Like (+1) 1

Mcconkey IS silky smooth.  So effortless, great route runner, fantastic hands, separates probably better than anyone in the draft and now his speed comes in as not just as acceptable but as a speedy guy.   I had a hunch he was going to come in the mid 4.4’s.

Edited by Magox
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

Coleman with literally the slowest time of all the WRs & looked stiff as all hell. I can't see any way he can get separation at the NFL level. No way he gets drafted before round 3.

1 minute ago, 947 said:

Coleman with literally the slowest time of all the WRs & looked stiff as all hell. I can't see any way he can get separation at the NFL level. No way he gets drafted before round 3.

His Gauntlet looked way better and he moved a t full speed the entire time. I do believe that he may be out of round 1 with that 40 time, but I can see a team liking his game footage and size in the 2nd round still.

9 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I now have Mitchell, Thomas, Leggette & Franklin in that order.  

Is Thomas not running a warning flag? Whomever was advising Coleman should have told him do not run at the combine 

• Agree 1

Just now, Turbo44 said:

Is Thomas not running a warning flag? Whomever was advising Coleman should have told him do not run at the combine 

There are two WR groups. He’s in the 2nd group 

10 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I'd use a 3rd round pick on him.

Depends what we do with Tre and Rasul. Right now on paper we look good at CB but cap/free agency could be deciding factors on what we do in round 3. If the need is there I would not mind him at all round 3, but right now we have to focus on WR, DT, DE, and S.

That all being said, I can see S getting covered in FA with a lot of releases coming but if not, and if I had to pick between someone like Sanistril vs Cole Bishop in round 3 I will go with Bishop based on what I’ve seen. 

I would love to have Mcconkey, I just think he’s going to be a very productive receiver in this league.   He’s not the blow it off the top kind of guy I think the Bills are looking for but no way he will be around when the Bills pick in the 2nd round.

Maybe trade back some and get McConkey and Worthy:   Won’t happen but I would be good with it if it did happen.

• Like (+1) 2