Nikki Haley To Run In General Election as Independent?

17 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Aaaaand her voters “correctly” said Biden “legitimately” won in 2020.  

The Courts said so!

Yeah, she was getting money.  And she is holding-out hope he gets convicted.  Good luck on both of those going forward.

21 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Bill Maher’s solution to why Democrats suck is to …….. vote for another Democrat.  

Good on Jillian Michaels here

"How did his terrible policies affect you since you live in upscale Malibu?"

"Despite living in Malibu, they still did."

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Doc said:

Yeah, she was getting money.  And she is holding-out hope he gets convicted.  Good luck on both of those going forward.

Imagine somebody rooting for somebody that has an enormous amount of evidence against them, not being convicted of a crime

It’s not a cult at all

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

I don’t really anticipate people that voted for Nikki Haley to turn around and vote for Joe Biden what they could do. However, they stay home which is the same thing.

9 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I don’t really anticipate people that voted for Nikki Haley to turn around and vote for Joe Biden what they could do. However, they stay home which is the same thing.

Some will still vote for Trump... some will vote for Biden... and some will stay home.

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Imagine somebody rooting for somebody that has an enormous amount of evidence against them, not being convicted of a crime

It’s not a cult at all

Right, all the "evidence."  :rolleyes:

17 hours ago, Westside said:

That’s why she had the support of the Democratic Party, because she’s more conservative! Lol

The left are in full panic mode! 

I'm apathetic to who wins but on what specific issues is Trump more conservative than Haley?  I read her platform and she's about as conservative as they come.

6 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

How exactly would he be triggered by good news?  I do not think this word means what you think it means.

Good news to you is bad news for this country and its citizens with common sense and decency. 

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm apathetic to who wins but on what specific issues is Trump more conservative than Haley?  I read her platform and she's about as conservative as they come.

She’s a rino. Do you honestly think if she were so conservative that the democrats would pump millions into her campaign fund? Why are the democrats so eager to give her money? 

1 hour ago, Westside said:

She’s a rino. Do you honestly think if she were so conservative that the democrats would pump millions into her campaign fund? Why are the democrats so eager to give her money? 

She's the only Conservative in the race. That's RINO? 

You mean she isn't MAGA crazy 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

She's the only Conservative in the race. That's RINO? 

You mean she isn't MAGA crazy 

Other than having somebody in the Oval Office that's mentally competent, what would be significantly different under a Haley presidency than currently under Biden? 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills