Biden's 2023 Accomplishments

I would much rather continue to watch UVA Clemson, but having my laptop on my lap......Well....it's a weakness.

"No lying?"

No whining?"

No insults?"

No Blaming?"

No Bragging?"

No Complaining?"

I wonder if some people actually have any powers of observation.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

I would much rather continue to watch UVA Clemson, but having my laptop on my lap......Well....it's a weakness.

"No lying?"

No whining?"

No insults?"

No Blaming?"

No Bragging?"

No Complaining?"

And they claim the other side is a cult...

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Hoax.  But even if the first thing were true (economy to crash), he'd have that in common with the Dems in 2020...

Trump was still POTUS in 2020 you idiot.

But thanks for acknowledging that he handed off an absolute economic disaster to Biden.

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

"No lying?"

No whining?"

No insults?"

No Blaming?"

No Bragging?"

No Complaining?"

So I actually agree with this

It’s the phrasing that is the problem

Compared to Donald Trump. These things are minimal with Joe Biden. It’s not that he doesn’t do them.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/3/2024 at 10:08 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Is it any wonder that in todays America this guy when running for POTUS wasn't a popular candidate ? I love it the man speaks what i believe to be the truth & the real part i love is he doesn't in any way care who he pisses off with his opinion .

The way Americans are today there is no way a guy like Cruz would be elected to the highest position in the land by a bunch of whiny ass every body gets a trophy, entitled no common sense people . It wouldn't hurt my feelings if there were a few more like him in office it's what the country needs !! 

• Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...

7 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Debt to gdp is over 130 right now.  There will be a point there is no coming back from.  And that seems to be the goal of this fiscal policy 

List of Biden's accomplishments?  Same thing as looking at a WNY white-out blizzard.  Both complete white nothing.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Created the new red guard. 

Democratic donors funding domestic terrorism.   Focusing on powerless college adminitrations and steering clear of any White House activities or other power centers.  Well surprise, surprise. 

You have to ask, why do billionaires that have prospered under the current system want to fund and pay anarchists and troublemakers trying to bring it down?

• Like (+1) 1