Taylor Swift

4 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

This thread pulled all the swifties in the place.  

I thought her demo was teen and young women. 

It did?  It's mostly geriatric conservatives posting.  Left leaning posters chiming in to laugh.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

This whole thread is an embarrassment. 

Let's get more embarrassing.  One conservative Twitter Allstar said the right already had their own Taylor Swift in......wait for it......wait for it....Lauren Boebert!   Rofl. 

You know, the hooker.   The one groping a dude during a play.  Unreal.

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Lol.  She does know how to hustle.  

Isn't this the idiot who got fired from numerous places, including a Conservative media group, for plagiarism? He also went to some Right-Wing nutjob event and told women they should all be stay at home moms. 

You should develop some standards from who you're getting brainwashed by. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

22 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Let's get more embarrassing.  One conservative Twitter Allstar said the right already had their own Taylor Swift in......wait for it......wait for it....Lauren Boebert!   Rofl. 

Who cares? Are you a Taylor Swift fan? A Lauren Boebert fan? I doubt anybody here is a fan of either of them. I think everybody equally hates Taylor Swift unless you are a 14 year old girl

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Who cares? Are you a Taylor Swift fan? A Lauren Boebert fan? I doubt anybody here is a fan of either of them. I think everybody equally hates Taylor Swift unless you are a 14 year old girl

A lot of female adults adore Taylor Swift too; including a number of my conservative family members and friends - lmao.

Note - I said conservative; not MAGA - there is an enormous difference. 

54 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yeah, IQ 187. Riiiiiight.

Somehow I think he's probably 5'5"

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Isn't this the idiot who got fired from numerous places, including a Conservative media group, for plagiarism? He also went to some Right-Wing nutjob event and told women they should all be stay at home moms. 

You are replying to a sub par troll.  One who whines about sources then uses the all time worst when they say something he likes.  It's not worth your time.

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

It did?  It's mostly geriatric conservatives posting.  Left leaning posters chiming in to laugh.  

lol sure

8C1A6954-7BA0-4B75-BA78-92E77273E46E.thumb.jpeg.6e7cf59c435eaedb49fdfa466d187d16.jpeg

• Awesome! (+1) 3

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

Literally nothing I care about less than Taylor.   Idk one song.  It's hilarious it riles up grumpy old conservatives. 

But Boebert riles me up because she's an elected official.   She's the poster child for the fall of the republican party.  She's an embarrassment. 

This seems to explain the drive behind the backlash:

Why Trumpers are losing it over Taylor Swift

"There’s a good argument that the GOP has for some time been out of gourds, in no small part because right-wing media ate them. Republican politicians today often seem more focused on media hits, and the consequent fundraising bonanza, than they are on passing conservative policies.

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz may be AWOL when his state suffers a national disaster, but he never misses an opportunity to promote his podcast. Florida Republican congressman Matt Gaetz — a key figure in this session’s rolling leadership fiasco — has introduced virtually no bills of significance. But he’s on Newsmax constantly, and a CNN analysis found 160,000 articles about him, in comparison to 347 about a congressman in Gaetz’s neighboring district. Blowing up the party is good for business—and the business is, not politics, but right-wing media."

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

44 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Literally nothing I care about less than Taylor.   Idk one song.  It's hilarious it riles up grumpy old conservatives. 

But Boebert riles me up because she's an elected official.   She's the poster child for the fall of the republican party.  She's an embarrassment. 

And AOC isn't? I think they are both equally ridiculous 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

AOC has actually tried to make coalitions and bargain. I’m more ashamed that Omar is part of the Dems. Gross lady with some of the worst foreign policy I’ve ever seen 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

12 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Not equally, i understand what you mean but I'd bet the farm on AOC  destroying Boebs on any topic. AOC has unusual moments but also has intelligent ones.  Your search algorithm wont show you those im sure.  Boebert has never had an intelligent moment and was very likely a call girl.  I have no problem with call girls in general but when they then play the Christian card it's absurd.

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

That would literally be anybody that tells them what they want to hear

22 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

You’re joking

AOC has more dignity and tiny little finger. Then Bobert will ever have in her whole life.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1