Taylor Swift

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

If anyone over the age of 18 is a Swiftie...

And I agree about Beyonce.  She should have at least won one by now.  And she's a smoke show to boot.

You don't have to like it, but there are tons of 'em.

And yeah Beyonce is hot (Swift has a weird face) but I'm not sure that should qualify her for an award outside of Penthouse.

To be fair I don't listen to that style of music by choice so I'm probably not the best judge.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump did so much for the average American - lmao

He's insane. Just shouting at the clouds and thinking it makes a difference 

The walls are closing in on the devil 

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/1/2024 at 10:00 PM, Capco said:

Yup, the 7th floor has a special area for law students that is only accessible with a swipe card.  I do most of my studying there too.  And I agree that it is a very strange layout.  

That's also hilarious because I thought the exact same thing about the upper floors lmao.  

Thank you for wishing me luck.  Again, the aim is to be a patent prosecutor, but my #2 choice would be real property and wills, trusts, and estates.  That's generally my strongest area (at least according to my grades).  I really don't want to be a litigator at all; a courtroom just isn't for me.  On the other hand, I could see myself become a local town justice in my later years.  

The area where you feet go   around the mezzanine on the second floor  of O'Brian  was a good place to take a cat nap. While studying for my comprehensives in Cell and Molecular Biology , went into O'Brien Hall. Was nice and quiet. IWhrn I needed a snooze, I would  crawl down in that nook area and use my jacket as a pillow. 

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

He's insane. Just shouting at the clouds and thinking it makes a difference 

The walls are closing in on the devil 

Meanwhile the walls have collapsed in on Joke.

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

TOP POSTERS IN THIS TOPIC

BillStime32 posts

Tommy Callahan25 posts

Tiberius24 posts

Roundybout21 post

LOL

I mean yeah I was having that back and forth with the other UB guy