If the Bills win the coin toss, what should they do??

Special K

If the Bills win the coin toss, what should they do??  

199 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• Defer
    • Take the ball

It's amazing when a team takes the opening kickoff and goes down to score and it's 7-0. The other team is playing catch-up all game.

However it also happens often that they go 3 and out and now the other team has good field position and the chance to double dip.

I would almost always defer, unless I was playing a team like Baltimore where getting up on them early could possibly rattle them a bit and force them out of their game.

Wasn't it last season that Josh changed something about the way he called the coin toss and regretted it after the fact so what ever they have been doing up to this point i'd say leave it be but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if they got the ball to open the second half of the game .

I would also think that the weather could play a part in making that decision too . Say if the weather is going to get bad right around the start of the second half of the game then take the opening kick off & get some points right away & leave them fighting the weather later in the game .

GO BILLS !! 

Definitely defer. Have the Chiefs have to deal with the crazy loud crowd right away. And you don’t want the Chiefs getting the ball first in the second half while most of the fans are still stuck in the bathroom towers. 
GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Special K said:

Normally, the Bills like to defer and I am in favor of it, however, in this game I can see merit in taking the ball first.

Set the tone with an early TD drive, or give Mahomes first crack at it?

What say you??

To the four people who disagreed with my original post, what are you disagreeing with??

The question?

The existence of the coin toss?

There was no opinion in my post to disagree with.....just a simple question.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.