What's your confidence level going into the game today?

Virgil

7.5? I feel like we should blow out the Steelers, but we often struggle against bad teams. After seeing what Green Bay did to Dallas and remembering how badly we tried to Let NE and the Chargers win, there's a sinking feeling that we could just not show up to play today. Not sure that feeling will go away no matter how deep we go into the playoffs though.

• Like (+1) 1

It's strange. Without looking up stats I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the Steelers usually beat us up. The Drew Bledsoe game (playing against Pitt substitutes) haunts me. That said, I am extremely confident today. It is 95% because of Josh. No matter how hexed we would appear to be, Josh is a flat out superstar. I'm looking at the Bills by 21.

Bills 28 - Pitt. 7 with most of the points coming on turnovers that Josh capitalizes on. 

Call me crazy.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Virgil said:

I'd say I'm at a 6.5.  With the wind still projected to be bad, it doesn't seem like a great passing day.  I still believe we have the better overall team, but this is the type of game where fundamentals are key, to which I do believe the Steelers are more disciplined than us. 

As for home field advantage, I'm not sure what to expect.  Like KC last night, I expect there to be a lot of empty seats.  There were a lot of seats available, and who knows which fans those went to.  Also, Pittsburgh is as prepared for these conditions as anyone in the league.  

Also, I absolutely hate when EVERYONE picks the Bills to win.  

Even still, we have Josh and I like him running the ball  and making plays to squeeze out a win.  Cook needs to protect the ball and Fournette just needs to keep it consistent.  

I believe we should win and think we will.  But, and maybe it's the BBFS in me, I'm also very much prepared for a loss.  

**Update** Winds are projected at 10-15mph for the game.   I’m sticking with my ratio 

I expect a blood bath. Bills by at least 3 scores. I don’t think the Steelers stand a chance. The game will start out relatively competitive until the 2nd half where the Bills will pull away. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.