Let's Go Brandon!

DAMN

Biden Pulled almost 100 million dollars in December. mostly from mega donors, Dirty PACS and untraceable small transactions. (under 200 are untraceable)

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/15/politics/biden-democrats-fundraising-haul/index.html

Biden and the Democratic Party last quarter exceeded the $72 million and $71 million raised in the second and third quarters of 2023, respectively. And for the first time, Biden outraised the amount brought in by former President Barack Obama at the same point in the cycle. Obama raised $68 million in the fourth quarter of 2011, and Biden’s team had eyed a roughly $67 million target for last quarter

Biden’s team held a total of 39 fundraisers during the fourth quarter, with Biden himself bringing in over $15 million from high-dollar donors during a December fundraising sprint

4 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

74,000 more votes bought and paid for.

Point to a politician who doesn’t do things to get elected or reelected.

Unlike Trump - Biden is actually delivering on his promises. 

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

Forgiven?  Forgiven?  Nice choice of words.  How about "Transferred"?   Transferred the loans to poor saps like me who work, save, and pay taxes.  I put one kid through a master's program and the other through her Doctorate.  Now I have to pay for your kid because you are piece of dog****?  What a mess.    

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Irv said:

Forgiven?  Forgiven?  Nice choice of words.  How about "Transferred"?   Transferred the loans to poor saps like me who work, save, and pay taxes.  I put one kid through a master's program and the other through her Doctorate.  Now I have to pay for your kid because you are piece of dog****?  What a mess.    

I wish you got upset when Trump whipped away all those PPP loans and lost track of $200 Billion of that $2.2 trillion dollar Cares Act.

Tell us Irv - how this happen:

Trump removes independent watchdog for coronavirus funds, upending oversight panel

image.thumb.jpeg.33f4a5efa7c3d188324697032be36c18.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Tom Did you even bother to even look at the article?

Well Michael was certainly wrong about this:

Moore says in a longer excerpt from the film on his YouTube channel. “But I get it, you wanted to send a message. You had righteous anger. And justifiable anger. Well, message sent. Goodnight America, you’ve just elected the last president of the United States.”

Yes that's where I want my tax money to go, towards college dropouts who went for liberal arts and then said it was a scam when they couldn't get a job. Not a lot of art history jobs out there? Boo hoo...morons

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Well Michael was certainly wrong about this:

Because Trump was going to be a dictator.  He wasn't but he's going to try again. :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Love it! 

Biden's campaign efforts?  Ha.  His campaign efforts are a) don't fall down and b) don't drool.  What a mess.