Dems Claiming to Save Democracy

BECAUSE THEIR DEFINITION OF DEMOCRACY IS “US IN POWER.”

If Democrats Love ‘Democracy,’ Why Do They Attack Election Security Measures Voters Want? 

“We are the party of democracy!”

That’s the asinine campaign message Democrats are using heading into the 2024 election to convince voters that Donald Trump and his “MAGA Republican” supporters are an existential threat to the republic. Because as everyone knows, the political party that attempts to throw its primary political opponent off the ballot and into prison; prosecutes praying pro-lifers; targets practicing Catholics; interferes in elections to its candidates’ benefit; and coordinates with Big Tech to silence dissent online is the standard-bearer of “democracy.”

For all their disingenuous rhetoric about upholding the will of the people, Democrats are actively fighting against Americans’ wishes — especially when it comes to the integrity of U.S. elections.

https://thefederalist.com/2024/02/02/if-democrats-love-democracy-why-do-they-attack-election-security-measures-voters-want/?

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

👆

🤡

👇

Plagiarize much?

Bonnie - 24 hours ago:

On 2/2/2024 at 12:32 PM, B-Man said:

What does your false claim of plagiarism

You can’t make this up.

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah and the left are loony...

Classic liberalism is dead and there is no left.  The current crop of self-proclaimed liberals are well-polished fascists with advanced degrees.  They're people that root for the empire when they watch Star Wars.

DEMOCRATS AGAINST DEMOCRACY

by John Hindraker

More evidence that when Democrats talk about Our Democracy™️ they don’t mean democracy. They mean not having to deal with those pesky opponents that sometimes, God forbid, win elections.

Thus, Rasmussen finds that 78% of Democrats approve of “state officials removing Trump’s name from the ballot.” Well, that’s one way to make it easy to elect Democrats.

In a parallel finding, 77% of Democrats say that the January 6 protest was “an insurrection that attempted to overthrow the government.” That, despite the fact that not a single protester was arrested with a weapon, the only person killed was Ashli Babbitt, and there is no conceivable scenario where the guy with horns and his allies could have taken over the government.

The idea is idiotic. So idiotic, in fact, that I think anyone dumb enough to subscribe to it should be barred from voting. That is My Democracy™️.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/02/democrats-against-democracy.php

• Like (+1) 1

Gees, why is this happening I wonder? 

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/14/politics/threats-to-judges-increase/index.html

CNN — 

The head of the US Marshals Service is sounding the alarm on a dramatic increase in the number of threats aimed at federal judges and prosecutors, telling lawmakers on Wednesday that the development “constitutes a substantial risk to our democracy.”

“I’m deeply concerned with the alarming increase in threats against our judiciary and the violent nature of those threats. In the past three years, the number of threats against federal judges have more than doubled, as have threats against prosecutors and other court officials,” US Marshals Service Director Ronald Davis told a House Judiciary subcommittee.

“I must state in stark terms that the current and evolving threat environment facing the judiciary constitutes a substantial risk to our democracy,” Davis added.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

DEMOCRATS AGAINST DEMOCRACY

by John Hindraker

More evidence that when Democrats talk about Our Democracy™️ they don’t mean democracy. They mean not having to deal with those pesky opponents that sometimes, God forbid, win elections.

Thus, Rasmussen finds that 78% of Democrats approve of “state officials removing Trump’s name from the ballot.” Well, that’s one way to make it easy to elect Democrats.

In a parallel finding, 77% of Democrats say that the January 6 protest was “an insurrection that attempted to overthrow the government.” That, despite the fact that not a single protester was arrested with a weapon, the only person killed was Ashli Babbitt, and there is no conceivable scenario where the guy with horns and his allies could have taken over the government.

The idea is idiotic. So idiotic, in fact, that I think anyone dumb enough to subscribe to it should be barred from voting. That is My Democracy™️.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/02/democrats-against-democracy.php

It's Democratcy. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

This idiot never thinks.

Karen is crying about the current Presidents' SON but doesn't give a FK that the former POTUS CHEATED (multiple times) on his CURRENT wife and four-month-old SON at the time... and paid hush money that blew up in his fkn face.

Can you imagine what life is like for Barron? Yea, gold spoon up his ass but people are like - damn bro, how many times did your father cheat on your Mom? Ouch.

The lack of foresight for these pathetic and gullible losers is over the top.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

I can envision idiot boy on the street holding a cardboard sign saying “will quit crack for democracy.”

Edited by Doc
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, US Egg said:

Arnold thinks Dems are terminating big cities:

…..another anti-Trumper agreeing with him.

It’s amazing how you would cherry pick the one thing that Arnold Schwarzenegger agrees with, and ignore everything that makes Trump menace to this country that Arnold Schwarzenegger tells you every time he get a chance

• Eyeroll 1

19 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It’s amazing how you would cherry pick the one thing that Arnold Schwarzenegger agrees with, and ignore everything that makes Trump menace to this country that Arnold Schwarzenegger tells you every time he get a chance

As an independent that reliably and reflexively defends democrats, do you have any thoughts on The Terminator’s thoughts about democrats ruining America’s cities? Or are you just upset at the minor attention given to his comment?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/6/2024 at 5:19 AM, John from Riverside said:

I'm not at all excited by the prospects of  Trump 2.0 but I can't imagine any scenario where another 4 years of Trump could be more damaging than another 4 years of Biden.

I'm baffled exactly what Joe's done that is worthy of support.  This adminitration has excelled at destroying our society and culture.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm not at all excited by the prospects of  Trump 2.0 but I can't imagine any scenario where another 4 years of Trump could be more damaging than another 4 years of Biden.

I'm baffled exactly what Joe's done that is worthy of support.  This adminitration has excelled at destroying our society and culture.  

Four more years of Biden and we are done with the country as we once knew it.

Trump wins and you will see widespread violence from the left that will make the summer of 2020 riots look like child's play, and that's before they take Trump out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1