Dems Claiming to Save Democracy

On 1/13/2024 at 11:07 AM, B-Man said:

f660e924-b98b-49f5-a012-3ae3559f3e3b-105

Check Out Adam Schiff's 'Democracy' Plan to Destroy Our Constitutional Republic

By Nick Arama

There are a lot of reasons not to vote for Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Ca) for Senate, not the least of which is how he has consistently tried to lie to the American people when it came to the Russian collusion hoax, claiming he had "evidence" he never managed to produce. 

But he just offered up another reason why he should be defeated: his "pro-democracy" plan.

It is definitely a pro-"pure democracy," i.e. mob rule. An overhaul of American institutions? It would take a sledgehammer to our Constitutional Republic and what the Founders intended. The very reason we have an Electoral College is to make sure we are not controlled by the states that might have huge populations, like California and New York. We have a Supreme Court that is supposed to be independent and not neutered by the politicians, yet he wants to destroy that as well because it's the one thing that the Democrats don't think they can control at this point.  

Schiff's "Defending Democracy" isn't about defending the Constitution, it's about increasing Democratic control and undermining our institutions. 

This is the plan. This is how the Democrats want to turn our county away from its intent. The basis of the country is built on individual rights, the rule of law, and the Constitution. It's not built on the tyranny of the majority. It was to limit the power of the government and its intrusions into the lives of Americans, not to rip away all those protections. 

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/01/13/adam-schiff-democracy-plan-n2168661

That guy is one of the head MORON's of the cause the only thing that is truly scary is that the people of Cali continue even after 3/4 of their pay being taken from them for all the extremely high prices due to their tax structure on all things Cali & raping them every pay check each week yet they still vote for these A holes .

Well there is a favorite saying here in the south and it fits very well when it canoes to most things California and it is .

If Your Gonna Be dum You gotta Be Tough ... 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Jamestown is a tiny city that doesn't build anything anymore, of course it's a dump, regardless of its politics.   But I would be much more comfortable walking down the least safe street in Jamestown at night than I would be walking from MSG to the Port Authority in NYC in broad daylight.  NYC is falling apart.

Personally, I prefer to sit on the deck at ECB in Bemus.  

• Like (+1) 2

On 1/13/2024 at 10:28 AM, Irv said:

But won't let anyone other than demented Biden participate in their primaries.   Straight out of the Kim Jung-Un playbook.  What a mess. 

Hey Irv - open mouth + insert foot.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Hey Irv - open mouth + insert foot.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Ha.  You're a funny little guy?  First - fake news.   But I'll respond.  Comparing Trump asking to asking Haley to drop out and the Dems not even letting a challenger on the ballot is, like you, a joke.  When will you dopes realize that Obammy is in his third term and wants a fourth.  I'll dumb it down for you.  Vote for Biden Get Barry.  

What a mess.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Irv said:

the Dems not even letting a challenger on the ballot

Hey little Irv - that’s exactly what the RNC did for Conald leading up to 2020. It’s common practice and BOTH parties do it for an incumbent.

Now open mouth, insert foot - and don’t stop. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Irv said:

Ha.  You're a funny little guy?  First - fake news.   But I'll respond.  Comparing Trump asking to asking Haley to drop out and the Dems not even letting a challenger on the ballot is, like you, a joke.  When will you dopes realize that Obammy is in his third term and wants a fourth.  I'll dumb it down for you.  Vote for Biden Get Barry.  

What a mess.

Except that when Joke's brain finally turns to mush...you get Kammy.  No one wants that.

And the Ronna McDaniel claim is dumb.  Just the sort of thing they always fall for.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/24/2024 at 7:04 PM, Doc said:

Except that when Joke's brain finally turns to mush...you get Kammy.  No one wants that.

When? Been as mushy as the snow still out there today.

🎯 

They impeached Trump 2x, arrested and indicted him 4x, and charged him 91x.

They changed our voting laws before the 2020 election, colluded with Big Tech to censor stories, and are importing a new electorate.

States are trying to remove him from the ballot. Colorado and Maine already did.

He just got fined $83M in New York for defending himself against an insane & unproven allegation.

Then they say that WE are a threat to democracy.