Shame on us! The Traveling Bills Mafia.

11 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

I have difficulty believing that there will be more than a token number, especially given the cold.  

Besides, they go on Ticketmaster or wherever, the sites don't discriminate.  Bills fans have the same chances of securing them that Stooler fans do.  

It will be 10-15%. A lot of them also know their team is crap/mediocre. Not saying the Bills will play them as such or curbstomp them. But they are definition of a high floor low cieling team. Especially with no Watt.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, djp14150 said:

Many of the Bills fans you see are not travelers but locals to that area of the country who are connected to buffalo.

Right.  It's a place were many western New Yorkers have moved to over the years.  I personally have two siblings (Bills fans of course) which moved for good to southern Florida.  You won't see it the other way around.  Not many move up here from down there.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Yeah... still lost on the thread title.

Read through the whole thread trying to figure out how it went over my head, but I guess I'm too derpy to get it.

1 hour ago, Richard Noggin said:

So...has the "Shame on us" in the topic title been explained yet?

Asking for myself.

It took me a while to figure it out too. I think he is saying shame on us board members for not yet having a thread to congratulate/thank the Bills fans that did go to the game. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, folz said:

It took me a while to figure it out too. I think he is saying shame on us board members for not yet having a thread to congratulate/thank the Bills fans that did go to the game. 

Oooooh... is that what he meant? Whenever I hear "us" or "we" on this board, I'm assuming it just means the Bills as a team or Bills fanbase as a whole.

6 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

Asking for myself.

I thought perhaps Bills Mafia was somehow being blamed for the murder of the Bills fan in Miami…

6 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

Asking for myself.

I’m guessing ….  can he mean “shame on us” to refer to fans who didn’t join the pilgrimage?  In short, honoring those who went to Miami and feeling “shame” because he did not?    I’m as confused as you.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.