Weird playoff scheduling. All 3 AFC games before any NFC games

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Thank god we avoided the peacock game lol. Imagine leading the division for like 15 straight weeks only to cough it up and get relegated to some obscure streaming service for your playoff game 

When they announced the schedule, I was sure last night would end in a tie to put us in that game.

1 minute ago, Dillenger4 said:

And a Monday nighter?!? Weird.

Can you imagine if the winner of that game then gets to play the following Saturday?  Brutal.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bob Jones said:

LOTS of people all across the country are very upset that the Chiefs vs Fins game will only be broadcast on Peacock TV.

Seen lots of KC Kings and Fish fans laughing at Bills for having PeaC0CK TV games - now they can enjoy the joke.

It is SHAMEFUL for all of PeaC0CK games to be AFC. Good(forNothing)ell Experiment.

4 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

LOTS of people all across the country are very upset that the Chiefs vs Fins game will only be broadcast on Peacock TV.

me included, and we'll all sign up for Peacock to see it and a decent percentage will never bother to cancel. Speaking of which, how hard is it to cancel? Most services create barriers like needing to call and speak to a rep, who will give you the run around and beg you to stay on.

A not insignificant number of people avoid conflict/unpleasant phone calls so they just tell themselves "I'll cancel next month" and keep getting charged. 

We went to my brother's house out of town for the holidays and when it came to the Bills/Chargers game he didn't think he had Peacock but when he tried it on his Roku device it turns out he was a subscriber!

LOL Case in point. Must have signed up a while ago and just forgot (and was paying this whole time). 

Edited by TheFunPolice

4 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Thank god we avoided the peacock game lol. Imagine leading the division for like 15 straight weeks only to cough it up and get relegated to some obscure streaming service for your playoff game 

yeah… that MIA-KC game is going to be really good too, I think.  Friggin’ PeaCOCK / NBC.

• Like (+1) 1

The Peacock and MNF game really piss me off.  There's nothing to that logic beyond greed of the NFL.  It's bad for the teams, players, and fans.  Why do you need more than the total all day coverage you get on Sat and Sun?

• Agree 4

4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

The Peacock and MNF game really piss me off.  There's nothing to that logic beyond greed of the NFL.  It's bad for the teams, players, and fans.  Why do you need more than the total all day coverage you get on Sat and Sun?

I totally agree! I just want to watch the playoffs! This is rapidly heading towards Pay Per View like boxing….which I refuse to watch.

PS: Goodell is a jerk. 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I totally agree! I just want to watch the playoffs! This is rapidly heading towards Pay Per View like boxing….which I refuse to watch.

PS: Goodell is a jerk. 

That is their goal but it will be different streaming services for multiple games and broadcasted games for leftovers.

Since each broadcaster is getting a streaming service they are going along with it.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.