Ravens-Niners Live Game Thread

Sierra Foothills

2 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Yes, but the question persists... how good is their quarterback?

Almost be default he's being touted as an MVP candidate however some around the team believe that McCaffrey is the team MVP and that Purdy benefits from the excellence that he's surrounded by.

How is that, Scott?

I mean we got Lamar running all the way back to the endzone, running over a ref and intentional grounding in the endzone.  Is that not hilarious?  We got Purdy who has it easier than anyone in the league being touted as MVP getting all the way downfield on a 10 yard pass only to throw a pick in the endzone.  Is that not hilarious?

Basically the two best teams with mid QBs duking it out.  Should be hilarious.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChrisWatson#21 said:

Watching QB play around the league I’m reminded how much Josh Allen is worth the price of admission.  He is the most entertaining to watch by far.  

Yes.

Also, watching Josh on a regular basis completely changes your evaluation of other QBs.

For the most part watching other QBs is a very unsatisfying experience. Why did he do that? Why didn't he do this?

I think the thing I notice the most is how easily other QBs are sacked.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.