Have we seen the last of Micah Hyde?

Spiderweb

Even though he hasn’t been the same player, it’s not like he’s been a liability in defense this season.

He’s been decent and has helped prevent deep passes.  Where he’s dropped off at is INT’s.   The only bad plays I can remember was when he tried to cover Ridley one-on-one on a C1 blitz.  A situation he probably shouldn’t have been in. 

• Like (+1) 1

We have been blessed to have this incredible safety duo. They - and the "bend but don't break" defensive approach so many fans seem to hate -  is why the Bills almost never got burned for long plays, or have a guy that was somehow not covered. But yeah, Hyde, Poyer and Tre are likely done. Hopefully  the Bills can win the Superbowl this year so they go out as champs!

• Awesome! (+1) 2

On 12/15/2023 at 4:09 PM, Beck Water said:

Negative.  Dion Dawkins and Matt Milano.

I don't know if you'd want to count Shaq Lawson, who of course was drafted by the Bills and played for them the 1st 3 years of McDermott's tenure, then left for 2 teams in 2 years, then came back.

Lot of "If " on Tre and Poyer

Back atcha Webslinger, that says "multi week absence".  Bills are historically reluctant to IR players who will be out 3 weeks or less, and McDermott was calling him "day to day" earlier in the week, so where/when was the IR part said?

Based on what we've seen with Micah, last years neck injury and I  believe the related stingers this year, the signs are clearly there for the end being near. I didn't say IR was stated anywhere. 

3 minutes ago, Spiderweb said:

Based on what we've seen with Micah, last years neck injury and I  believe the related stingers this year, the signs are clearly there for the end being near. I didn't say IR was stated anywhere. 

Beg pardon, this is your post to which I originally responded:

I've since found the link to the presser where McDermott was asked and said it's still under discussion, both AJ and Micah could wind up on IR, but Micah is more likely (or something to that effect)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.