Harvard: A Woke Joke And They're Hardly Alone. DEI Hire Gay Resigns As President

BillsFanNC

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Harvard: A Woke Joke And They're Hardly Alone. DEI Hire Gay Resigns As President

Two down.  One to go.  UPenn's Magill gets the shiv.  Claude from Harvard gets the pipe.  When does the MIT useful idiot get whacked?   Money talks!       

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Can't wait to see what kind of minority they can find to be the next president. The only thing better than a black woman on their woke scale would be a black trans woman. Stay tuned!

Scrolling Michelle Obama GIF by Obama

Dear Harvard...

• Haha (+1) 1

All she had to do was simply say that calling for the genocide of ANY group of people will always be against Harvard policy…

Buuuuut, because she refused, by the Left’s own definition, Claudine Gay, herself, committed genocide.  And that’s why she was forced to resign…we can’t have that type of behavior on our college campuses…😉

If people were calling for the genocide of black people, would she still need context before making a determination if it was against Harvard’s policies?

How about the genocide of the LGBT community?

Exactly…case closed…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1

Everyone got their pitchforks and tiki torches ready?  

You people sift through Twitter looking for stupid shiite to be enraged about.   Wtf cares?  I'm sure all you flat earth, election fraud touting Mongols are Harvard alumni and this touches you on a personal level and all.

22 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You people sift through Twitter looking for stupid shiite to be enraged about.   Wtf cares?  I'm sure all you flat earth, election fraud touting Mongols are Harvard alumni and this touches you on a personal level and all.

Standard response.

Her position cannot honestly be defended.

So you have resort to nonsense.

"Sift thru Twitter" ?  This is the lead story on every media source.

"WTF cares ?'           L. Ron is above all this  😆

You didn't attend Harvard       The silliest take yet.

Don't ever change.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Standard response.

Her position cannot honestly be defended.

So you have resort to nonsense.

"Sift thru Twitter" ?  This is the lead story on every media source.

"WTF cares ?'           L. Ron is above all this  😆

You didn't attend Harvard       The silliest take yet.

Don't ever change.

L Ron is a huge moron. Maybe bigger than Billsfuk.c.

He just doesn't generate the sheer volume of idiocy like the others.

But on a idiocy per post basis it's second to none.

• Eyeroll 1

50 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

So, it's confirmed.  You support the extermination of the Jews.  Good we cleared that up.  

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Mongol????

I prefer Neanderthal, thank you very much…😉

Air Caveman GIF

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Mongols are Faber College alumni!  Just ask Senator Blutarsky!