Nikki Hailey exposed!

JaCrispy

I was a big supporter of hers a year ago, before I found out what she is really about…She is no different than George Bush Sr, George W, John McCain, Barak Obama, and Joe Biden…All are military industrial complex establishment politicians that do not put American citizens first…swipe left…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

I was a big supporter of hers a year ago, before I found out what she is really about…She is no different than George Bush Sr, George W, John McCain, Barak Obama, and Joe Biden…All are military industrial complex establishment politicians that do not put American citizens first…swipe left…

A very good report.

As to the thread title;

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlP3jeQU0AcKtjeDMVuIY

• Haha (+1) 3

What’s to expose? The entire thrust of her campaign is “open wide Nimrata and these defense contractors are going to shove their favorite talking points in there for you to regurgitate.”

Painfully obvious to everyone. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

She's closing the gap. Get close in NH, then win in SC and we have a race 

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4364473-haley-gains-on-trump-in-latest-new-hampshire-poll/

Until when, the next one?

She’s still down 30 in her home state ffs. 

Edited by LeviF
  • Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

The money behind DC wants some haley bad.  

That's new.  One of the mob went and called me a racist for something that has nothing to do with race.  

Wait.  Not new at all.  Basic troll script.  Nazi, racist, homophobe.  When in doubt.  All three together 

Edited by Tommy Callahan

6 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

That's new.  One of the mob went and called me a racist for something that has nothing to do with race.  

LMAO - omfg - what color skin did the SLAVES have here you idiot?

8 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Wait.  Not new at all.  Basic troll script.  Nazi, racist, homophobe.  When in doubt.  All three together 

Nailed it

giphy.gif

Cry harder. Not my fault you are a deplorable person.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

its the lefty media trying to spin it to make her look good.

Comprehension is Key.  you should try it. but it seems rage has consumed you.

Do you rage all day?  drugs or a chemical imbalance?

Or just some learned behavior of calling people way smarter than you, insults? 

Edited by Tommy Callahan

On 12/9/2023 at 1:03 AM, JaCrispy said:

What is the alternative to the Mac?  Let our military go weak. It’s what makes us a wealthy nation. 

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

its the lefty media trying to spin it to make her look good.

Comprehension is Key.  you should try it. but it seems rage has consumed you.

Do you rage all day?  drugs or a chemical imbalance?

Or just some learned behavior of calling people way smarter than you, insults? 

Look at you spin this bro.

The guy who spends literally all day doing this: image.thumb.png.abd112a3be8d0af40636a51d86a71924.pngis talking about raging and chemical imbalances.

You have a recurring theme here; much like @B-Man and @BillsFanNC. You can't stand ANY bad news about a Trump or any of his potential running mates. You spend all day cleaning up their messes; white washing them away, or posting satirical Tweets about Trump History. 

Look in the mirror you idiot.

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Good to see Glenn Greenwald, basking in the freedom, law, and order that is Brazil, now doing the classic right-wing "the mainstream media will defend her."

I watched CNN this morning. I saw no defense of her comments, just her tepid attempted damage control "correction" that of course the Civil War was about slavery, and it was also about what system of governance we will have.

This is the Democratic version of "what is a woman?" "What caused the Civil War?" apparently scares them to death.

Both of these say a lot about their respective parties and how they've been taken over by what used to be their radical fringes.

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

And you think the alternative is any better - lmao lolololololololol

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7dn35r1gjz3wwwj15mm

Keep digging bro lol

This country is such a mess thanks to brain dead morons like you. God help us.  Biden and his buddies working to destroy the world.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.abrahamlincolnonline.org/lincoln/speeches/greeley.htm

8/22/1862

Abraham Lincoln letter to Horace Greeley, editor of the New York Tribune.

My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union

With the Emancipation Proclamation official on Jan 1. 1863, Lincoln DID make it about slavery...under the bolded from his letter above.  The Emancipation Proclamation only freed slaves in states that were currently engaged in rebellion, the border states were left alone.

Edited by BillsFanNC

Twenty years ago this wouldn't have even been a headline. Candidate who held the highest office in the state of South Carolina wants to align herself philosophically with her base (small as it is), film at 11.

• 3 weeks later...