Sources say ZERO PERCENT chance McD is fired

Brand J

12 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I do see the reasoning, with the way the offense has turned around with the OC change, the injuries to key players on defense. But at the same time his decision making and along with decisions on when the offense should switch to burning clock and that god awful prevent defense that never does *****, it's wearing pretty ***** thin. This year we just have a record that makes it obvious.

I do agree with this.  I really hope McD steps down from DC for the rest of this year, then depending how it goes, either keep the change or bring in fresh blood.  

Pegula will change his tune if and when Josh Allen ever requests a trade or expresses any other dissatisfaction with how the organization is run.   I really don't want #17 to end up being the Dan Marino of the modern era, all due to late game coaching blunders.   Josh Allen is buffalo.  He sells the tickets that make Pegula all that money.   In the end, his sway should supersede that of McD or even Beane.

Edited by Lost
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, TheyCallMeAndy said:

lol mediocrity hell? 

Yeah. Been a fan for decades now, want a superbowl win and it isn't happening with the HC we have now.  I don't give a damn about anything else.  This team is regressing, McDermott can't coach against a 2 min offense to save his ***and there is zero debate on this.

35 minutes ago, alluro said:

As it should be. 35 consecutive regular season games of losing by one score or less. We are always in these contests. The next closest coach has like 13. 

I guess if the goal every year is to be relevant, sniff the playoffs or lose in the first or second due to poor coaching decisions, then I would say yes he is our man. If the goal is to regularly compete in afc championship games and super bowls, sadly he is not the answer.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Yeah. Been a fan for decades now, want a superbowl win and it isn't happening with the HC we have now.  I don't give a damn about anything else.  This team is regressing, McDermott can't coach against a 2 min offense to save his ***and there is zero debate on this.

Sweet me too. We haven’t been In mediocrity hell though. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.