Which WR prospect will the Bengals screw us out of?

DrDawkinstein

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

Justin Jefferson at #22

Tee Higgins #33

Deebo at #36

AJ Brown at #51

DK at #64

McLaurin at #76

No need to panic. 

The league is now considered a "passing" league. Think other teams aren't going to target receivers to help their young QBs grow? Chicago, Houston, Tennessee, Washington, NE. Why wait to watch these teams scoop up the good prospects?

1 hour ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Worthy got hurt in the Big 12 Championship Game, so your observation is spot on. We don't need another Roscoe Parrish... HOWEVER there may be value there as he will probably drop like a stone in the draft.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10099534-texas-xavier-worthy-on-crutches-after-suffering-leg-injury-vs-oklahoma-state

If you are willing to roll the dice on a slightly underweight receiver, I have to think Troy Franklin at 187lbs (6’3) might be the guy. He is pretty incredible. I know he’s very well thought of but I havent really checked out Worthy yet.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, 34-78-83 said:

I'd take Nabers at 14 after Odunze at 13, and sprint to the podium! He's the most complete #1 I've seen outside of MHJ. NFL speed, burst and quickness, great hands, all the routes... Odunze is incredible at contested catches and has great size and good hands too. I just haven't seen the shorter, quicker route running. If your consolation prize is Nabers at 14 (I don't think we'll be picking that low mind you), to me you're in great shape!

IMO Nabors will go before Odunz. I think he is a better prospect. He ranks right after MHJr imo as the second best in the class. What you say about Odunz however is true but myself for now I’d have him more at the back end of the top 5 or 6. I know thats probably not a consensus view.

Edited by starrymessenger
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Solomon Grundy said:

The league is now considered a "passing" league. Think other teams aren't going to target receivers to help their young QBs grow? Chicago, Houston, Tennessee, Washington, NE. Why wait to watch these teams scoop up the good prospects?

I fully agree.  I would go WR.  I meant dont panic if McBean go later. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.