In all honesty, who in the 3rd quarter didn't expect the final result we got?

JÂy RÛßeÒ

8 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Their offense had adjusted and our defense didn't react.  We played not to lose.  We played undisciplined.  We made critical mental and physical errors.  We mismanaged our timeouts and the clock.  We got passive.

Been there, done that with this regime (and others).  The Houston playoff game.  The Arizona game.  The Chiefs playoff game.  The Chiefs playoff game.  

Half the time, we crush bad teams.  The other half, we play to the level of our opponent (good and bad) and in more than half those games we come up short.  And there are very few bad teams in the playoffs.

As much as I've supported "the process" and who brought it to our team, I've accepted that he is not a good gameday coach.  I'll go so far to say he's a liability on gameday.  And everyone knows it, including our team.

I had no confidence in our defense when the Bills scored the go ahead touchdown.  I was pretty sure Philly would easily get into FG range which they barely did.  

Then after when we settled for a FG I was pretty sure Philly was winning the game.  We’ve just seen this too many times this year 

8 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Their offense had adjusted and our defense didn't react.  We played not to lose.  We played undisciplined.  We made critical mental and physical errors.  We mismanaged our timeouts and the clock.  We got passive.

Been there, done that with this regime (and others).  The Houston playoff game.  The Arizona game.  The Chiefs playoff game.  The Chiefs playoff game.  

Half the time, we crush bad teams.  The other half, we play to the level of our opponent (good and bad) and in more than half those games we come up short.  And there are very few bad teams in the playoffs.

As much as I've supported "the process" and who brought it to our team, I've accepted that he is not a good gameday coach.  I'll go so far to say he's a liability on gameday.  And everyone knows it, including our team.

Only his fanboys,  they believe we owe him a job for life for being so successful since Levy left,  no mention how our HC'S in between never had a top NFL QB

9 hours ago, Utah John said:

That play at least might present a solution to the tush-push play.  When the ball is on the 1 yard line and the Eagles line up for that play, the defense should all just go offside, punishing the O linemen and if possible grabbing Hurts to the point where the Eagles realize they shouldn't do that.  The penalty is half the distance.  OK, line up and do it again from the 1/2 yard line.  Punish the O linemen, and maybe get one of them to flinch early.  If necessary, do it over and over.  The ball will never cross the line that way, but the Eagles might have second thoughts.

I like this. Hire a sumo wrestler to play DL just for this play.

I expect what happened Sunday to happen in every single game.

The Bills have a long history of finding unique ways to lose games in spectacularly incompetent fashion.

Aka "Billsy" fashion.

Some years they don't meet expectations in that department. In other seasons, like we're witnessing now, they exceed expectations. 

And so it goes. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.