Packers @ Lions Today 12:30pm Fox

HOUSE

5 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Haven't been watching the whole game.  I've seen 6 points eschewed by Dan Campbell and the 6 points he gifted Green Bay, so that's a 12 point difference right there.  Could be a 3 point game right now.

Pretty much on the money. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

For all the hype Dan Campbell gets for what he's done, which is deserved, he severely misuses Jahmyr Gibbs. I'm not just saying this because I'm a Gibbs fantasy owner. He uses Montgomery way too much inside the 5 yard line and doesn't design enough usage for him period. They drafted this guy 12th overall and treat him as a change of pace back

Dude had himself some great games when Montgomery was out for those few weeks…

They paid Monty the money so I get why they are dead set on trying to use him. However, Gibbs is a potential home run hitter especially in the passing game. 

3 minutes ago, BBFL said:

Dude had himself some great games when Montgomery was out for those few weeks…

They paid Monty the money so I get why they are dead set on trying to use him. However, Gibbs is a potential home run hitter especially in the passing game. 

Yeah, I don't understand his lack of usage. The guy spends entire drives in the sideline. That shouldn't happen 

😂

Goff looks like he’s going to take off for the first every time he runs only to top out immediately and get wrestled down from behind… Lucky he’s not be injured on any of them today. 

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

Yeah, I don't understand his lack of usage. The guy spends entire drives in the sideline. That shouldn't happen 

Just a money thing. Anyone who’s watched Lions football knows that he should be the guy leading touches. Maybe next year? 🤷‍♂️

18 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Haven't been watching the whole game.  I've seen 6 points eschewed by Dan Campbell and the 6 points he gifted Green Bay, so that's a 12 point difference right there.  Could be a 3 point game right now.

11 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

4th and puss again.  McDummy just had another organism...

You’re a hilarious contradiction.

Just now, BBFL said:

Big difference in the situations he referenced… Game wasn’t, at that point, potentially out of reach. 

Teams that are up 15 should go for it on 4th down. Teams that are down 15 should settle for field goals. 

What coaching tree did this philosophy come out of?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.