ILLEGAL Immigration is Bad For America:"Undocumented Americans" are ILLEGAL ALIENS

BillsFanNC

6 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Lmfao!

Of course, the go-to talking points whenever the heat gets too hot- “Trump and Charlottesville”. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

These people are trapped in a cult, and either don’t know it, or don’t know how to get out of it…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The Illegal Immigrant Crisis Isn't Just a Big City Problem

DAVID STROM 

44415e1e-79e3-43a9-9e32-75f48c1ad635-105

FTA:

Opponents of illegal immigration are often slandered as xenophobes, racists who don white hoods at night to hunt frightened brown and black people out of irrational hate. What other motivation could we possibly have?

But that isn't true. It may be the case that in some far-distant future, these illegal immigrants will bring immeasurable economic and social benefits due to their incredible creativity and work ethic (likely not anytime soon). Still, right now, they are overwhelming a system that can't meet all their needs and costing the people who grew up and live here far more than they bring in. 

Right here, right now, illegal immigrants are an enormous drain on communities that are having trouble meeting the needs of the taxpayers whom the government is supposed to represent. When migrants show up, doing anything but take care of the influx becomes difficult.  Ask Mayor Adams about that. 

The strain is immense, and it's difficult to see how any benefits to the community from the influx of immigrants can outweigh the enormous costs, including in things like crime and healthcare, imposed on the communities forced to absorb people who bring little besides trouble. 

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/02/29/the-illegal-immigrant-crisis-isnt-just-a-big-city-problem-n3783697

Edited by B-Man

How come so many people don't want to give the border patrol more resources when they claim there's an "invasion"?  If these were our troops, no one would DARE hold up funds.  Thanks Don!

7 minutes ago, daz28 said:

How come so many people don't want to give the border patrol more resources when they claim there's an "invasion"?  If these were our troops, no one would DARE hold up funds.  Thanks Don!

when the dems openly apologize for screwing it all up then republicans should work with them

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, aristocrat said:

when the dems openly apologize for screwing it all up then republicans should work with them

So when Jane Fonda apologizes for being "Hanoi Jane' we can start sending some 5.56 ammo to the troops?  Brilliant.  

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

Typical commie response from Daz.

Just give them more money, that will solve the problem that this commie regime purposely caused.

What a tool.

or don't give them the money, and continue to cry about the problem incessantly, and continue to call people commie tools on the interwebz

• Eyeroll 1

11 minutes ago, daz28 said:

So when Jane Fonda apologizes for being "Hanoi Jane' we can start sending some 5.56 ammo to the troops?  Brilliant.  

or don't give them the money, and continue to cry about the problem incessantly, and continue to call people commie tools on the interwebz

So you agree that the dems reversing all of trumps policies caused the mess right? Tough to argue that video isn’t it?

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

So you agree that the dems reversing all of trumps policies caused the mess right? Tough to argue that video isn’t it?

Your video has nothing to do with my post.  If you want to discuss why we aren't funding the border patrol, we can talk. 

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

He’s incapable of thinking for himself. Amazing!!!

Just now, daz28 said:

Your video has nothing to do with my post.  If you want to discuss why we aren't funding the border patrol, we can talk. 

Why is it all of a sudden such a priority now? Why not the past three years when over 10 million illegal immigrants invaded our borders?

Why such a drastic policy change?

17 minutes ago, daz28 said:

It’s politics. The Biden admin caused this issue. Republicans are making Biden own this issue so they can run on it. They cause the problem and will face the consequences. 

20 minutes ago, Westside said:

Why is it all of a sudden such a priority now? Why not the past three years when over 10 million illegal immigrants invaded our borders?

Why such a drastic policy change?

Better question, why ISN'T it a priority now?  Now you don't want a policy change?

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

It’s politics. The Biden admin caused this issue. Republicans are making Biden own this issue so they can run on it. They cause the problem and will face the consequences. 

No you and I are facing the consequences of children in charge.

Edited by daz28

I hear McDermott plans to bench the starting DL and start all WRs on the DL next year.

And when teams run for 500 yards a game on the Bills it will be Leslie Fraziers fault.

Also the only way to fix it will be to sign new D linemen instead of starting the ones sitting on the bench.

3 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Better question, why ISN'T it a priority now?  Now you don't want a policy change?

No you and I are facing the consequences of children in charge.

100 percent. Biden caused this issue. Now expects people to work with him after he caused said issues. Why would they work with a guy who made such a huge mistake? You don’t allow that guy to continue to make mistakes you take him out of power. It’s what Biden has done his entire career. 

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

100 percent. Biden caused this issue. Now expects people to work with him after he caused said issues. Why would they work with a guy who made such a huge mistake? You don’t allow that guy to continue to make mistakes you take him out of power. It’s what Biden has done his entire career. 

They should work with him, because they ALL work for us.  Hopefully none of us are that childish.  My grandparents called it cut off your nose to spite your face.  Well, I don't want my government being spiteful OR being afraid to give the other party a win if it's what's best for us. 

Just now, daz28 said:

They should work with him, because they ALL work for us.  Hopefully none of us are that childish.  My grandparents called it cut off your nose to spite your face.  Well, I don't want my government being spiteful OR being afraid to give the other party a win if it's what's best for us. 

I strongly suspect you did not engage in this sort of thinking in the time period 2016-2020.  

1 hour ago, daz28 said:

Before I respond, are you just trolling or is this your real thought out response? I sometimes do that on here when I get real bored and want to be sure. 

Just now, JDHillFan said:

I strongly suspect you did not engage in this sort of thinking in the time period 2016-2020.  

Why would you say that?  I'm not loving all the laws, but I'd like them followed, nonetheless.  The whole system needs an overhaul.  Just because I think the impeachment is a waste of time and money, while they aren't even addressing the problem doesn't mean that I want illegal immigration.  I don't use the term "open borders" because I know it's an inaccurate and dumb catch phrase.  

1 minute ago, Orlando Tim said:

Before I respond, are you just trolling or is this your real thought out response? I sometimes do that on here when I get real bored and want to be sure. 

Not trolling, and no reason why you should believe that.  Have I trolled anyone before?