Jets @ Bills Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

Just now, Maine-iac said:

I've settled in with the offense looking like crap (except the one guy telling me how great it is) and I'm fine with winning with defense and not turning the ball over.  I feel like we could score enough points running the ball but we don't go all in on that so we'll sputter and stall but no turnovers and we'll be alright.

This is what the jets defense does to teams…the problem is we have had more trouble than this moving the ball against much worse defenses 

13 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

They called a pass play and he tried to make something happen. Who cares about the pick.. not anyone who understands the game.

Do you understand that a defensive back can easily elude the entire offensive line when they have the whole field to themselves? We got lucky that wasn't a pick six. 

Josh can make that throw in his sleep. He almost made a game altering mistake.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, MPT said:

Do you understand that a defensive back can easily elude the entire offensive line when they have the whole field to themselves? We got lucky that wasn't a pick six. 

Josh can make that throw in his sleep. He almost made a game altering mistake.

I’ve never seen a legitimate Hail Mary returned for a pick six in my life on probably hundreds of attempts.  They are completed for tds much much much much more often than they go the other way for pick sixes

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.