Immigration Is Good For America

Tiberius

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How would I know. I'm just saying I have no reason to believe you. Not sure why some of you need to bring in supposed personal details. Sounds disingenuous, especially when there is self-praising involved  

You must have a strong dislike for redhawk then. Your gripe is his entire schtick. Hate to see that kind of dissent between two lefties. A real shame. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How would I know. I'm just saying I have no reason to believe you. Not sure why some of you need to bring in supposed personal details. Sounds disingenuous, especially when there is self-praising involved  

When you said - YOU right wingers - you lumped me into that group and basically in so many words called me a liar saying "I have no reason to believe you" unlike you i don't blow smoke up peoples ass especially when it comes to personal experiences !!

I was raised to dislike a liar & a thief of which i am neither & i have little grey area & am very black & white which is where you & i differ immensely !! 

So i want to or would like to know what you have specifically read that i have lied about . 

I am not a liar & i lived my personal experiences of which you know absolutely nothing about !!

Those personal experiences of illegal immigration directly having a impact on me personally gives me more of a reason to B**CH about it than you sitting on the sideline or behind a desk with little or no interaction with in the situation when it comes to it directly effecting your everyday life .

So tell me what personal interaction have you ever had with Illegal immigration that has effected you & your personal life directly ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Illegal immigration isn't good.  Why this needs to be said out loud is amazing.

Incorrect.  Some is good.  Too much is bad.  If we were smart we'd change our immigration laws. Use analytics to tweak how many let in and from where.  Nobody wants to do that though because it's a lot of work. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Incorrect.  Some is good.  Too much is bad.  If we were smart we'd change our immigration laws. Use analytics to tweak how many let in and from where.  Nobody wants to do that though because it's a lot of work. 

BUT - BUT - We can just print more money & make up another committee or board to look into it they did that for 4 years on other instances, so as they say .

Just Do It !! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

When you said - YOU right wingers - you lumped me into that group and basically in so many words called me a liar saying "I have no reason to believe you" unlike you i don't blow smoke up peoples ass especially when it comes to personal experiences !!

I was raised to dislike a liar & a thief of which i am neither & i have little grey area & am very black & white which is where you & i differ immensely !! 

So i want to or would like to know what you have specifically read that i have lied about . 

I am not a liar & i lived my personal experiences of which you know absolutely nothing about !!

Those personal experiences of illegal immigration directly having a impact on me personally gives me more of a reason to B**CH about it than you sitting on the sideline or behind a desk with little or no interaction with in the situation when it comes to it directly effecting your everyday life .

So tell me what personal interaction have you ever had with Illegal immigration that has effected you & your personal life directly ?

Why are we still talking about you? 🤥

1 hour ago, T master said:

BUT - BUT - We can just print more money & make up another committee or board to look into it they did that for 4 years on other instances, so as they say .

Just Do It !! 

And don't forget, give more money to Iran, or something! :doh:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

56 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why are we still talking about you? 🤥

And don't forget, give more money to Iran, or something! :doh:

It's always the same tired tropes.  There doesn't seem to even be any thought toward anything other than bogus info they get from fox.  Ohhh immigrants are getting 1500 a month in aid from the government!!!  It's almost all just bull that some Twitter fool misinterpreted, shared, then became a story in their echo chamber.  

And I don't even agree with you if you're position is that all immigration is good and our borders should be wide open.  There's merit studying it - but it's not the way I'd say is best.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

If we were smart we'd change our immigration laws. Use analytics to tweak how many let in and from where.  Nobody wants to do that though because it's a lot of work. 

Little doubt there's room for improvement but how would we know? First step is to start enforcing our immigration laws. After that we can go about seeing what's working and what can be improved by changing them.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Today's news.....

ICE arrests Brazilian illegal immigrant child rapist in Martha’s Vineyard

"ICE said the Brazilian, identified as 37-year-old Saulo Cardona Ferreira, had received "multiple criminal convictions" in Brazil in 2019 for raping the child and had been sentenced to 14 years in prison, but he had fled the country."  "ICE said that in FY 2022, it arrested 46,396 illegal immigrants with criminal histories, which included 8,164 sex and sexual assault offenses."

Rest assured, if they're making it to Martha's Vinyard, they're making it to your hometown.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

It's always the same tired tropes.  There doesn't seem to even be any thought toward anything other than bogus info they get from fox.  Ohhh immigrants are getting 1500 a month in aid from the government!!!  It's almost all just bull that some Twitter fool misinterpreted, shared, then became a story in their echo chamber.  

And I don't even agree with you if you're position is that all immigration is good and our borders should be wide open.  There's merit studying it - but it's not the way I'd say is best.  

My favorite part is that he was the best at his job so he got fired and replaced by someone who was just the worst ever. That makes sense, not 

And no, not wide open borders, but much more of a chance for people to enter and get to work on gaining the American dream. I wish there was a better way to regime change in a place like Venezuela, also. A better government there solves a lot of problems.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, Tiberius said:

My favorite part is that he was the best at his job so he got fired and replaced by someone who was just the worst ever. That makes sense, not 

IF by chance (and i feel its a good chance) this is in reply to what i put down as my explanation to my personal experience with illegal immigration taking work away from me being a problem which you have apparently never personally experienced . 

Your such a huge dip ***** !! As usual you didn't comprehend what was actually written in my reply and only took & twisted what you wanted into your demented opinion to fit your bias narrative of what was explained which was the truth .

i wasn't fired i quit ! Due to the fact the loyalty from the company wasn't there and it was put toward people making a inferior finished product for the money so i figured if that's what you want that's what you will get & took my skills else where .

Unlike you i am independent & don't depend on anyone but my self to take care of my business .

You twist everything you can to make it look as if your biased narrative or personal opinion is on point is fact when it is more personal BS than anything & in fact your FOS !! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2023 at 9:41 AM, Tiberius said:

The aging of the country is a threat to its future 

Only because of a couple of things that have been taught by the parents of today & mostly because they want better for their kids which is a good thing they just have to much entitlement thoughts injected into their teachings .

The parents of todays children don't & for the most part won't teach them the likes of what hard work gets you . The youth of todays America aren't going out on their summer break from school and getting a job raking leaves, working on a farm, a construction crew, or as a bus boy to make money just going "Hey Mom give me some money" .

It's all about what mom & dad can give them & just how many hours they can play video games which is the big reason why there is a need for immigration .

The immigrants will at least work for a living and that is usually their parents to until they learn the "New American Way" - ENTITLEMENT ... 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, T master said:

Only because of a couple of things that have been taught by the parents of today & mostly because they want better for their kids which is a good thing they just have to much entitlement thoughts injected into their teachings .

The parents of todays children don't & for the most part won't teach them the likes of what hard work gets you . The youth of todays America aren't going out on their summer break from school and getting a job raking leaves, working on a farm, a construction crew, or as a bus boy to make money just going "Hey Mom give me some money" .

It's all about what mom & dad can give them & just how many hours they can play video games which is the big reason why there is a need for immigration .

The immigrants will at least work for a living and that is usually their parents to until they learn the "New American Way" - ENTITLEMENT ... 

Lots of young people work really hard. I'm not sure you know what you are talking about

• Eyeroll 1

42 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lots of young people work really hard. I'm not sure you know what you are talking about

Maybe staring at a computer screen but there is a lack of skill trades everywhere . Have you actually went out & looked at the work force NO Because you are stuck behind a computer screen all day .

Go out & take a look at the construction industry & report back to me & see just how many young WHITE ,BLACK, ASIAN, MEXICAN, POLISH, IRISH, JEWISH, CANTONESE,  Americans you see there or just ride around town to see just how many young WHITE Americans are mowing the lawns or raking them for summer work or shoveling snow out of the neighbors drives .

You won't see it because they are in their bedrooms playing video games or going to their gymnastic classes . 

My wife has owned a day care for over 20 years & each & every year the kids are more & more spoiled & out & out complete brats because of todays parenting & if you or ay one think these spoiled rotten kids are going to change things for the better your part of the problem .

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, T master said:

Maybe staring at a computer screen but there is a lack of skill trades everywhere . Have you actually went out & looked at the work force NO Because you are stuck behind a computer screen all day .

Go out & take a look at the construction industry & report back to me & see just how many young WHITE Americans you see there or just ride around town to see just how many young WHITE Americans are mowing the lawns or raking them for summer work or shoveling snow out of the neighbors drives .

You won't see it because they are in their bedrooms playing video games or going to their gymnastic classes . 

My wife has owned a day care for over 20 years & each & every year the kids are more & more spoiled & out & out complete brats because of todays parenting & if you or ay one think these spoiled rotten kids are going to change things for the better your part of the problem .

it's been decades since he got near the workforce.

it's just posting what it reads on its allowed sites.