Immigration Is Good For America

Tiberius

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Even illegal immigration

Makes our country stronger. Look at China telling women to have more babies. Workers shortages, inflation, aging population. 

Ya, we are the melting pot 

That's a great mind set to have no wonder the country is in a slow swirl circling the toilet bowl !! 

Let's bring in those that right out of the shoot want to do something the wrong way & not the right way ! Illegal means you are BREAKING THE LAW !!

What the hell part of right does that have to do with being an American ? I know that things are now much different than they have ever been & it Use to be when all was right if you wanted to be a American citizen you first .

Learned the english language, learned some American history to assimilate into the American culture & filed the proper paper work to do all of the things to become a "American Citizen" LEGALLY & not start out right off the bat as a criminal but this is the new liberal/progressive America .

Where get here by hook or by crook so lazy Americans don't have to do menial labor and there can be plenty of votes to go around when you don't have to follow the rules .

WOW if we wonder why the country is the way it is just read this post !!! There is nothing good about ILLEGAL anything !! 

Stupid is as stupid does !!! 

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, T master said:

That's a great mind set to have no wonder the country is in a slow swirl circling the toilet bowl !! 

No, no it's not. Idiots have been saying that since 1790. Glad you mentioned a toilet bowl, because that's where that idea belongs 

• Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, T master said:

Let's bring in those that right out of the shoot want to do something the wrong way & not the right way ! Illegal means you are BREAKING THE LAW !!

What the hell part of right does that have to do with being an American ? I know that things are now much different than they have ever been & it Use to be when all was right if you wanted to be a American citizen you first .

Learned the english language, learned some American history to assimilate into the American culture & filed the proper paper work to do all of the things to become a "American Citizen" LEGALLY & not start out right off the bat as a criminal but this is the new liberal/progressive America .

Where get here by hook or by crook so lazy Americans don't have to do menial labor and there can be plenty of votes to go around when you don't have to follow the rules .

WOW if we wonder why the country is the way it is just read this post !!! There is nothing good about ILLEGAL anything !! 

As to the rest of this screed of pure ignorance, people disregarding one law, does not lead to the collapse of civilization. Do you drive above the speed limit? Do you know anyone that smoked pot illegally? Or drank prior to age of consent? 

No, they have been arriving illegally to this nation and getting jobs and helping the country grow. Good thing too. The aging of the country is a threat to its future 

• Disagree 1

I find the whole thing very interesting how blue  states are paying for red states blue states for taking a financial loss because they are welcoming immigrants

Immigration is good for America. The problem is we have too much immigration at one time. Because we don’t make any attempt to try to help them in the country they’re coming from to make it more livable.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

No, no it's not. Idiots have been saying that since 1790. Glad you mentioned a toilet bowl, because that's where that idea belongs 

Not really it's more because of the idiotic thought patterns that you bring to the table Illegal is good your a very sick individual & don't even know it yet just by reading your reply's we know why our once great country is where it is at right now .

You were probably all about giving boat loads of cash to Iran too !! Go figure Ignorants is bliss !! 

• Like (+1) 1

As to the rest of this screed of pure ignorance, people disregarding one law, does not lead to the collapse of civilization. Do you drive above the speed limit? Do you know anyone that smoked pot illegally? Or drank prior to age of consent? 

No, they have been arriving illegally to this nation and getting jobs and helping the country grow. Good thing too. The aging of the country is a threat to its future 

You have to understand that people that feel this way that they should be able to get away with breaking laws thinks that nothing applies to them because God dammit they’re Americans

1 minute ago, T master said:

Not really it's more because of the idiotic thought patterns that you bring to the table Illegal is good your a very sick individual & don't even know it yet just by reading your reply's we know why our once great country is where it is at right now .

You were probably all about giving boat loads of cash to Iran too !! Go figure Ignorants is bliss !! 

Why would you insinuate that you want to give money to iran literally nobody is thinking that

I've known and done some of that but that still doesn't make it right . A sin is a sin which we know you don't care at all about .

As far as the aging of the country being a threat is because no one teaches right from wrong any more no consequences & definitely no work ethic i'm in my 60's & would out work physically most any young person & could probably work your A** under the table given your thoughts on bringing in Illegals to work .

Just now, T master said:

I've known and done some of that but that still doesn't make it right . A sin is a sin which we know you don't care at all about .

As far as the aging of the country being a threat is because no one teaches right from wrong any more no consequences & definitely no work ethic i'm in my 60's & would out work physically most any young person & could probably work your A** under the table given your thoughts on bringing in Illegals to work .

Breaking a civil law is a sin? 

7 minutes ago, T master said:

A sin is a sin

Are you one of the religious nut bags

• Eyeroll 1

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And you were a defender of Jeffery Epstein or something, like whatever

WTH does never mind 🙄 !! Your as F'd up as a soup sandwich ...

13 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

A sin is a sin

Are you one of the religious nut bags

Nut bag no but i do believe in my lord and savior which gives me a good moral compass & seeing as the the US is the way that it is it sure wouldn't hurt to have a little more of your proclaimed "nut bags" than there were now ...

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Breaking a civil law is a sin? 

No kidding at least you know the difference that's a start i guess .

• Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You have to understand that people that feel this way that they should be able to get away with breaking laws thinks that nothing applies to them because God dammit they’re Americans

Why would you insinuate that you want to give money to iran literally nobody is thinking that

I didn't you need to read the post as it is written . I was speculating that Tibs probably endorsed the move .

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

In general, immigration is a net positive for the United States.

Even some controlled amount of illegal immigration may be beneficial. Uncontrolled illegal immigration is damaging to social cohesion.

Makes our country stronger. Look at China telling women to have more babies. Workers shortages, inflation, aging population. 

Ya, we are the melting pot, but we must be careful not to overwhelm the pot to the point where "melting together" becomes difficult or even impossible.

Allow me to do the obnoxious "fixed it for you" thing.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

l1pyyvS.png

You call yourself a christian? 

The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
Leviticus 19:34

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

6 hours ago, T master said:

Ignorance genius not ignorants.   Love when people try and call someone's intelligence out and make 6th grade errors.

Why don't you try to give a little color as to why it's negative instead of blindly saying it's bad?   I'll tell you why.  You don't know.  Fox said bad so T Master says bad.

• Eyeroll 1

On 11/17/2023 at 4:13 PM, L Ron Burgundy said:

Ignorance genius not ignorants.   Love when people try and call someone's intelligence out and make 6th grade errors.

Why don't you try to give a little color as to why it's negative instead of blindly saying it's bad?   I'll tell you why.  You don't know.  Fox said bad so T Master says bad.

Well you if you will old wise one forgive me for my spelling error that will conclude todays english lesson of bait & switch . But even though i may not have the best english or spelling my common sense can be seen as much higher than where yours seems to be .

There is Right & there is Wrong ! In America today one hell of a lot of Grey so people can do exactly what they want and screw who ever opposes that train of thought which is another reason why your term "Religious Nut Job" holds weight for you because the Bible is a book of rules to live by which no one wants any more .

Which is also where my "religious nut job" status comes into play, it's a great base line that with that & a conscience helps to TRY to keep me on the straight & narrow which is very hard in todays world .

Then there are those that just don't give a s**t like you apparently . Illegal means doing something against a law or Wrong & if the wrong continues & no one is held accountable it becomes the norm then trickles down to other situations which welcome to today's America where right is wrong & wrong is right .

I'm all about Immigrants coming here & making a better life for themselves, Yes we need that because the "American entitlement mind set" has made America the land filled with greed & the home of the Lazy that has been passed on to the younger generation .

Mix that with shipping jobs over to China & Mexico, taking skilled trades out of the schools & in some cases the total lack of parenting, add a ton of Every body gets a trophy, then the no consequences for Illegal or wrong activities & you have the New American dream !

Then you can sit on your ass learn to play on a computer & expect to make a great living playing video games or having a youtube channel the New American Way !! 

Oh by the way i don't watch a lot of Main stream news i try to go with news that comes from outside this country because the truth is really hard to come by (in todays news) it has caused a amount of hyper sensitivity in this country no one wants to here .

The black & white no biased truth doesn't exist today in media or elsewhere only a perception of it with a no rules aspect intwined in it with bias or narrative surrounding personal truths .

21 minutes ago, T master said:

Well you if you will old wise one forgive me for my spelling error that will conclude todays english lesson of bait & switch . But even though i may not have the best english or spelling my common sense can be seen as much higher than where yours seems to be .

There is Right & there is Wrong ! In America today one hell of a lot of Grey so people can do exactly what they want and screw who ever opposes that train of thought which is another reason why your term "Religious Nut Job" holds weight for you because the Bible is a book of rules to live by which no one wants any more .

Which is also where my "religious nut job" status comes into play, it's a great base line that with that & a conscience helps to TRY to keep me on the straight & narrow which is very hard in todays world .

Then there are those that just don't give a s**t like you apparently . Illegal means doing something against a law or Wrong & if the wrong continues & no one is held accountable it becomes the norm then trickles down to other situations which welcome to today's America where right is wrong & wrong is right .

I'm all about Immigrants coming here & making a better life for themselves, Yes we need that because the "American entitlement mind set" has made America the land filled with greed & the home of the Lazy that has been passed on to the younger generation .

Mix that with shipping jobs over to China & Mexico, taking skilled trades out of the schools & in some cases the total lack of parenting, add a ton of Every body gets a trophy, then the no consequences for Illegal or wrong activities & you have the New American dream !

Then you can sit on your ass learn to play on a computer & expect to make a great living playing video games or having a youtube channel the New American Way !! 

Oh by the way i don't watch a lot of Main stream news i try to go with news that comes from outside this country because the truth is really hard to come by (in todays news) it has caused a amount of hyper sensitivity in this country no one wants to here .

The black & white no biased truth doesn't exist today in media or elsewhere only a perception of it with a no rules aspect intwined in it with bias or narrative surrounding personal truths .

How does illegal immigration negatively impact us?  Tibs is saying all immigration is good.  If you're saying it's bad, why?  Your blathering off topic.  Is your answer simply that they're not following the law and its wrong for them to come here?  I don't personally care about that if it's good for the economy. 

BTW I don't believe you when you talk about where you get your news, I doubt anyone else will.  I have never seen a post of yours that didn't originate from Fox or a fox type outlet.  You are full of shiite there.  

22 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

How does illegal immigration negatively impact us?  Tibs is saying all immigration is good.  If you're saying it's bad, why?  Your blathering off topic.  Is your answer simply that they're not following the law and its wrong for them to come here?  I don't personally care about that if it's good for the economy. 

BTW I don't believe you when you talk about where you get your news, I doubt anyone else will.  I have never seen a post of yours that didn't originate from Fox or a fox type outlet.  You are full of shiite there.  

Yes i will admit when i go look for or research something it is definitely from the conservative side of things because i am a conservative but while looking for that perspective i do watch CNN & others but i can't get where they are coming from because of my beliefs . 

So okay i will give your POS opinion the legs it deserves because i am conservative but at least i get input from more than 1 place or try to before i make a comment & if i don't at least read a little about a subject then i try not to comment or get involved at all .

As far as how illegal immigration impacts us JUST LOOK ! Why in part is the deficit $32 Trillion ? What are all the sanctuary cities doing now ???? 

They are walking back there initial intentions & thoughts of supporting these people (Chicago, NYC, San Francisco, Portland) and are asking the Feds for monetary help . Tent cities every where in a lot of the "Sanctuary Cities" that i go to on a regular basis with my job . Homelessness out of control IN PART of a result of Illegal Immigration .

It's is a huge burden on the tax structure although the US has the "I'll just print more money" mentality that's not the way it works in my world. We would wind up in jail if we the people conducted our financials like the gov't does .

I'm all for helping who i can & who the country can but we are way over extended $32 Trillion over to be a bit more exact & increasing every minute with no end in sight you have to start to stop the bleeding somewhere . Take care of what you got HERE !!  and now & add to it as little as possible .

Seeing first hand in these cities this has been a great thing ! They now realize how much of a strain it puts on housing, health, & well fare it is in a way a blessing . If more of these type convictions had a direct impact such as this to those that want it i think a lot of that thinking would change .

My first goal is to come here & enjoy talking about Bills football ! But conversation is healthy . 

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, T master said:

Yes i will admit when i go look for or research something it is definitely from the conservative side of things because i am a conservative but while looking for that perspective i do watch CNN & others but i can't get where they are coming from because of my beliefs . 

So okay i will give your FOS opinion the legs it deserves because i am conservative but at least i get input from more than 1 place or try to before i make a comment & if i don't at least read a little about a subject then i try not to comment or get involved at all .

As far as how illegal immigration impacts us JUST LOOK ! Why in part is the deficit $32 Trillion ? What are all the sanctuary cities doing now ???? 

They are walking back there initial intentions & thoughts of supporting these people (Chicago, NYC, San Francisco, Portland) and are asking the Feds for monetary help . Tent cities every where in a lot of the "Sanctuary Cities" that i go to on a regular basis with my job . Homelessness out of control IN PART of a result of Illegal Immigration .

It's is a huge burden on the tax structure although the US has the "I'll just print more money" mentality that's not the way it works in my world. We would wind up in jail if we the people conducted our financials like the gov't does .

I'm all for helping who i can & who the country can but we are way over extended $32 Trillion over to be a bit more exact & increasing every minute with no end in sight you have to start to stop the bleeding somewhere . Take care of what you got HERE !!  and now & add to it as little as possible .

Seeing first hand in these cities this has been a great thing ! They now realize how much of a strain it puts on housing, health, & well fare it is in a way a blessing . If more of these type convictions had a direct impact such as this to those that want it i think a lot of that thinking would change .

My first goal is to come here & enjoy talking about Bills football ! But conversation is healthy . 

First, it wasn't my "FOS" opinion Tibs started this thread.   I'm yet to share my opinion.  I just asked for you to articulate your stance rather than just parroting right wing garbage and rambling about unrelated nonsense.  It hasn't been easy but this post you gave some color finally.  So, you're saying illegal immigration causes tent cities in sanctuary cities?  They are a big cause of our national deficit?  Anything else, or that it?

• Eyeroll 1

17 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

First, it wasn't my "FOS" opinion Tibs started this thread.   I'm yet to share my opinion.  I just asked for you to articulate your stance rather than just parroting right wing garbage and rambling about unrelated nonsense.  It hasn't been easy but this post you gave some color finally.  So, you're saying illegal immigration causes tent cities in sanctuary cities?  They are a big cause of our national deficit?  Anything else, or that it?

I guess it's a start that this is all you got from this conversation besides your spelling lessons . 

It doesn't really matter any reasonable debate that anyone brings up as a relevant piece to talk about because you don't care as you said about previously if those come here illegally or other words so in truth you don't care if there are negative aspects to any of it .

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, T master said:

I guess it's a start that this is all you got from this conversation besides your spelling lessons . 

It doesn't really matter any reasonable debate that anyone brings up as a relevant piece to talk about because you don't care as you said about previously if those come here illegally or other words so in truth you don't care if there are negative aspects to any of it .

But immigration is good for the USA. Don't understand why you get so triggered by that. Perhaps you just drink too much MAGA propaganda 

• Eyeroll 1

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But immigration is good for the USA. Don't understand why you get so triggered by that. Perhaps you just drink too much MAGA propaganda 

Maybe it as you call it "triggers me" because i AM a LAW ABIDING citizen of the USA far from perfect but that's where i start from & I have said in prior posts that the he US has always had LEGAL Immigration and that is what this country was built on to become a True American citizen . 

Liberty AND Justice !!! for all not starting out by breaking the law although that is what the country has become in some respects .

I don't care MAGA or not if it has to do with upholding a law in place for the right reasons with some common sense mixed in i'm all for it .

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, T master said:

Again, let's review, the spelling lesson came because you decided you could mock Tibs.  Mocking someone's intelligence while making a middle school level error is ironic/funny.  I'd laugh at myself if I did it.  Also, I'll say if i wanted to really lay into your posts I could do it with every single one you make.  Your posts read like English isnt your first language or you are suffering a stroke as you type.  Read your second sentence back to yourself because I literally have no clue wtf you're trying to say.

Substance wise, you being a law abiding citizen is a factor?  Who cares?  There are ridiculous laws in just about every state people break every day that aren't enforced so spare me.  In Indiana it's against the law to ride your horse above 10 MPH.  In California it's illegal to whistle for a lost canary before 7 a.m.  Most break the rules because immigration law is obscenely over-complicated or they're fleeing some type of persecution/poverty.  

https://www.carnegie.org/our-work/article/15-myths-about-immigration-debunked/

The Cato institute is widely considered liberitarian.  I'd like it if they added the stats to back this up but this is all largely true.  This doesn't mean completely open borders is good but you're arguments are not based on reality.

Edited by L Ron Burgundy
Wording