Immigration Is Good For America

Tiberius

1 minute ago, T master said:

Maybe staring at a computer screen but there is a lack of skill trades everywhere . Have you actually went out & looked at the work force NO Because you are stuck behind a computer screen all day .

Go out & take a look at the construction industry & report back to me & see just how many young WHITE Americans you see there or just ride around town to see just how many young WHITE Americans are mowing the lawns or raking them for summer work or shoveling snow out of the neighbors drives .

You won't see it because they are in their bedrooms playing video games or going to their gymnastic classes . 

My wife has owned a day care for over 20 years & each & every year the kids are more & more spoiled & out & out complete brats because of todays parenting & if you or ay one think these spoiled rotten kids are going to change things for the better your part of the problem .

Wow, that went racial really quick. Maybe many middle class people don't want to do those jobs. So what? 

And sorry, I do not recall the kids of our generation being angels at all. Old people always say the new generation is bad or worse than they were 

• Eyeroll 1

On 11/29/2023 at 12:11 PM, Tommy Callahan said:

Hey TIBS, this is really good for the country !

Every one that comes across is one more that we have to pay for you must have a lot of money laying around so let them all come live with you & in the "Sanctuary Cities" then & only then you might see what it costs because your to dam foolish to realize anything that has common sense tied to it !! 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Wow, that went racial really quick. Maybe many middle class people don't want to do those jobs. So what? 

And sorry, I do not recall the kids of our generation being angels at all. Old people always say the new generation is bad or worse than they were 

Racial ??? NOT it's called factual or reality which you are no where in touch with in the Utopia you are striving for .

My dad never said that because i was to busy busting my ass in the summer raking & mowing lawns then when i got old enough at 15 got a real summer job to buy my own car because my old man wouldn't buy it for me .

But i have nieces & nephews that are 18 & up & have never mowed a lawn maybe that's where my opinion comes from and the fact that this looking for people to work today can't find anyone to work that's why staffs at most companies are understaffed .

But you'll never see it sitting behind your computer calling the lawn service (run by immigrants) to mow your lawn ...

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why, are they not paying legal wages?

people don't want to live in Farm housing and deal with those hours or work.  OT doesn't  start till 60 hours.

Twenty-two percent of the employees received housing as part of their compensation, at an average annual value of nearly $4,560, based on typical rental rates for rural houses. In 16 percent of the cases the employer paid part of the utility costs as well.

They think they go right into the middle class from graduation.

22 minutes ago, T master said:

Hey TIBS, this is really good for the country !

Every one that comes across is one more that we have to pay for you must have a lot of money laying around so let them all come live with you & in the "Sanctuary Cities" then & only then you might see what it costs because your to dam foolish to realize anything that has common sense tied to it !! 

Racial ??? NOT it's called factual or reality which you are no where in touch with in the Utopia you are striving for .

My dad never said that because i was to busy busting my ass in the summer raking & mowing lawns then when i got old enough at 15 got a real summer job to buy my own car because my old man wouldn't buy it for me .

But i have nieces & nephews that are 18 & up & have never mowed a lawn maybe that's where my opinion comes from and the fact that this looking for people to work today can't find anyone to work that's why staffs at most companies are understaffed .

But you'll never see it sitting behind your computer calling the lawn service (run by immigrants) to mow your lawn ...

You brought up white people, in caps no less. 

Poor white people 

You are driven by racial impulses pure and simple, real simple! 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You brought up white people, in caps no less. 

Poor white people 

You are driven by racial impulses pure and simple, real simple! 

I went back & changed it so you can't generalize the narrative to suit your purpose check it out & see if that's any better WTFE ...

• Agree 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

WHITE washing your posts now? 

No you just twist things instead of taking them the way they are intended as a generalization every thing with you is used in your narrative to say .

SEE HE'S A RACIST SEE .

But if you were to engage in any part of reality & actually go out & look to see before opening you **** holster what i am talking about you would see but it's much more American to sit behind your computer & make assumptions than actually go out & look at what is real in America today .

I actually worked in the construction industry for many years & saw the changes first hand & if you look you can still see it but not from behind a computer screen .

• Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What change? Less white people?

only the strait ones, and only males. they seem to be the problem according to the left.

at some point they will no longer be the majority.  that would be a win, win. then they could take part in the Affirmative action and could become a protected class.

2 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

These idiots will never vote for trump...They are stupid mouth breathers, united only

because of Trump hatred. Despicable america hating trash.

If they don't vote for Joke either, it's a win...

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/12/2023 at 1:50 PM, Tommy Callahan said:

DUH !!!! This is the only way that libs will WAKE UP is to have their policies directly effect them in some way shape or form . So until this kind of thing happens direct to them all those here included they will never wake up .

Oh and the fact that she mentioned hate that is the first thing that needs to go because that blindness is a motivating force towards any part of stupidity when it comes to seeing ways to fix the things that are broken .

But there will always be those that no matter the facts laying right in front of them that will never change their mind even what little of it that they use .

21 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Hey, you said it, not me, You can insult all you want, but you the one that brought up white people 

Which is usually the band wagon you jump on against the so called  "White Supremacist" oh but this you can twist once again to use toward or against your agenda as usual ...

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, T master said:

DUH !!!! This is the only way that libs will WAKE UP is to have their policies directly effect them in some way shape or form . So until this kind of thing happens direct to them all those here included they will never wake up .

Oh and the fact that she mentioned hate that is the first thing that needs to go because that blindness is a motivating force towards any part of stupidity when it comes to seeing ways to fix the things that are broken .

But there will always be those that no matter the facts laying right in front of them that will never change their mind even what little of it that they use .

Which is usually the band wagon you jump on against the so called  "White Supremacist" oh but this you can twist once again to use toward or against your agenda as usual ...

You don't actually think Republicans want to "fix" the border, do you? They are just playing with your anger. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

You don't actually think Republicans want to "fix" the border, do you? They are just playing with your anger. 

Well seeing as the last administration ran as a republican and while that person was in office they made laws that proved to actually slow the influx of immigrants & then when the Biden administration took office they immediately within the first 100 days struck down most all of those laws in place i'd say looking at it for what it is & was yah they were .

Also seeing as since Biden took office the influx of illegal immigration crossing the border has been historically higher than any other time in history i'd once again say yah the previous administered a better job at trying to secure the border .

It's only taken the fact that the "Sanctuary cities" that praised these ignorant lack of law enforcement then shipping all the illegals to these cities to see just how much of a burden it is on the system then & only then do they change their spew . I think we should let about 100 of them come live at your house then (which i doubt) you might see just how this effects all of us .

But again your thicker than most so i'd say you probably still wouldn't be able to over come your lack of common sense because you don't actually use any !! 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, T master said:

Well seeing as the last administration ran as a republican and while that person was in office they made laws that proved to actually slow the influx of immigrants & then when the Biden administration took office they immediately within the first 100 days struck down most all of those laws in place i'd say looking at it for what it is & was yah they were .

Also seeing as since Biden took office the influx of illegal immigration crossing the border has been historically higher than any other time in history i'd once again say yah the previous administered a better job at trying to secure the border .

It's only taken the fact that the "Sanctuary cities" that praised these ignorant lack of law enforcement then shipping all the illegals to these cities to see just how much of a burden it is on the system then & only then do they change their spew . I think we should let about 100 of them come live at your house then (which i doubt) you might see just how this effects all of us .

But again your thicker than most so i'd say you probably still wouldn't be able to over come your lack of common sense because you don't actually use any !! 

You mean because of the pandemic? 

Just now, Tiberius said:

You mean because of the pandemic? 

Nope laws were made all 3 years before the pandemic was a thing & it had nothing to do with it, but it's something you will stand on because it can only fit what you want it to .

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, T master said:

Nope laws were made all 3 years before the pandemic was a thing & it had nothing to do with it, but it's something you will stand on because it can only fit what you want it to .

I remember the caravan when Trump was Prez. They still came. GOP doesn't want to stop immigration, just to cry about it 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

I remember the caravan when Trump was Prez. They still came. GOP doesn't want to stop immigration, just to cry about it 

What's the limit?  100 million, a billion more?  Most on high levels of social assistance funded by the taxpayer and borrowing.  How "good" would that be for America? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What's the limit?  100 million, a billion more?  Most on high levels of social assistance funded by the taxpayer and borrowing.  How "good" would that be for America? 

100 million? From where is that happening? 

The thousands we see now are needed. They more than pay for themselves in the long run 

• Eyeroll 2

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

The thousands we see now are needed. They more than pay for themselves in the long run 

I'm just saying nobody in authority has articulated any goal or objective here.  Or limit.  And in practice there's no stopping anyone and everyone who wants to come across the border from doing so by invoking asylum status.  All that's required is getting to the crossing.  As such there's no limit on how many people can cross into the country.  Its about 8 million to date so how many thousands more do we need?  And "long run" is totally subjective.  What does it mean?  6 months? 10 years?  30 years?  They got no plan, at least one they're willing to discuss and communicate.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1uqLRxB3i4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TDujIOBXDY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIWArZ2IGJI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd3PDZMz0_w

Even though you won't and don't care to watch any of these because it goes directly against what your pawn says is happening these are just some numbers & reports about illegal crossings which cost us all money but you are in no mental state to realize it .

I tried to stay away from fox because that just gives you another BS excuse to bait & switch but i think there is mention on here by that company so there's your chance . 

I expect no reasonable come back just your normal non common sense come back despite what any one says to be the reality you will never see it as such . 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, T master said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1uqLRxB3i4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TDujIOBXDY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIWArZ2IGJI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd3PDZMz0_w

Even though you won't and don't care to watch any of these because it goes directly against what your pawn says is happening these are just some numbers & reports about illegal crossings which cost us all money but you are in no mental state to realize it .

I tried to stay away from fox because that just gives you another BS excuse to bait & switch but i think there is mention on here by that company so there's your chance . 

I expect no reasonable come back just your normal non common sense come back despite what any one says to be the reality you will never see it as such . 

Like I said, they contribute to the economy. Lots of workers to help us become younger, harder working and more efficient 

• Eyeroll 1

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Like I said, they contribute to the economy.

You don't get it !!! And they draw on the economy as well Because the influx of Illegals can't keep up with the influx of taxes to cover it but we can always just print more money to cover the cost & kick it down the road right ?? . 

Oh and what about the youth of actual American citizens ? How do they figure into your " Lots of workers to help us become younger, harder working and more efficient " is there that much a deficit of young Americans to fill a lot of those employment needs ??

Or are they just not wanting to do manual labor jobs any more ? From anything i've heard from actual employers it has become near impossible to find "American Youth" that is willing to show up 5 days or 40 hrs a week to do a job & then most of their time is spent texting while on the clock !!

Which is another plus i guess too from your stand point the illegals can't afford Cell phones so there will be more production until they assimilate to the newer softer American way of not being able to live with out texting every 2 seconds or sitting behind a computer all day like some .

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, T master said:

Which is another plus i guess too from your stand point the illegals can't afford Cell phones

Just as a point of interest: I know people who work with the recent arrivals, and they tell me that every single one comes with a cell phone. 

9 minutes ago, T master said:

You don't get it !!! And they draw on the economy as well

True. We're talking about net benefits vs. costs. And historically I think there's a good argument that over the long term immigrants have been a benefit.

Notice the two qualifiers I put in there: "historically" and "over the long term." Meaning: (1) there may be a difference today as the numbers we're seeing enter now are truly unprecedented. Sure, as a percent of our population not as "large" as in the late 1800s. But that was in a developing USA, not in the mature or even post-industrial economy we have today; (2) there are huge short term costs before we start seeing any long term benefits, and right now states and cities (and their taxpayers!) are being forced to bear those costs.

So again: immigration generally good, provided that it is controlled and we are able to plan for it. Right now? Neither.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Just as a point of interest: I know people who work with the recent arrivals, and they tell me that every single one comes with a cell phone. 

True. We're talking about net benefits vs. costs. And historically I think there's a good argument that over the long term immigrants have been a benefit.

Notice the two qualifiers I put in there: "historically" and "over the long term." Meaning: (1) there may be a difference today as the numbers we're seeing enter now are truly unprecedented. Sure, as a percent of our population not as "large" as in the late 1800s. But that was in a developing USA, not in the mature or even post-industrial economy we have today; (2) there are huge short term costs before we start seeing any long term benefits, and right now states and cities (and their taxpayers!) are being forced to bear those costs.

So again: immigration generally good, provided that it is controlled and we are able to plan for it. Right now? Neither.

Thank you !! Immigration is & has always been a part of the fabric of the US but there are those here that don't care at all about the terms Legal and Illegal and then what the ramifications are of the difference between the 2 which some just can't get it through their heads .

There are those showing up to get in illegally for alternative agenda's, some just to free load, some to actually want to become Americans and assimilate into this culture which is great and great for the economy because they can immediately support the structure of paying into the system .

Then there are those that just sit & suck up all the money they can through health care, welfare, Food stamps, taking money away from VA benefits, & many other avenues where money id diverted to support this influx and that's what i'm against is American citizens & America being put secondary to those here illegally .

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

You don't get it !!! And they draw on the economy as well Because the influx of Illegals can't keep up with the influx of taxes to cover it but we can always just print more money to cover the cost & kick it down the road right ?? . 

Oh and what about the youth of actual American citizens ? How do they figure into your " Lots of workers to help us become younger, harder working and more efficient " is there that much a deficit of young Americans to fill a lot of those employment needs ??

Or are they just not wanting to do manual labor jobs any more ? From anything i've heard from actual employers it has become near impossible to find "American Youth" that is willing to show up 5 days or 40 hrs a week to do a job & then most of their time is spent texting while on the clock !!

Which is another plus i guess too from your stand point the illegals can't afford Cell phones so there will be more production until they assimilate to the newer softer American way of not being able to live with out texting every 2 seconds or sitting behind a computer all day like some .

No, essentially the economy is about people. Buying, selling, producing etc. The more people, especially young people, the better the economy functions. 

Your policies hurt our country 

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Cant believe this thread still exist.

the OP is still trying to get a win when the topic is human trafficking that produces rapes, murders, kidnapping on the way and the source.

illegal immigration ran by cartels is just human trafficking.

unaccompanied minors at record highs. why is that?  where is AOC?  where are they putting the kids?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/advocates-hhs-questions-unaccompanied-migrants-child-labor-rcna87326

In the 2023 fiscal year, U.S. Border Patrol agents are on pace to encounter nearly 100,000 unaccompanied minors at the southern border. Last month, over 7,000 unaccompanied minors were encountered at the border. Currently, there are 6,632 unaccompanied children in the custody of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services

https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/immigration/border-coverage/unaccompanied-migrant-children-labor-trafficking/

Congressional lawmakers raise concerns about the welfare of migrant children : NPR

Human trafficking and all the cultural and human suffering that comes with it, is what you are supporting.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

You bring up an interesting perspective on immigration and its impact on a country. It's true that immigration has historically contributed to the diversity and strength of nations.
Speaking of immigration-related matters, if you're looking for information on legalizing documents for specific countries, such as China, you might find apostillelondon.com a helpful resource. It can provide valuable insights into the document legalization process.
It's important to have access to reliable information when dealing with legal matters, and resources like this can be quite handy.

Edited by FinnAnderson

Multiple studies have shown that it takes about 4 generations for immigrants to go from a drain on taxpayers to a help to the tax base. I don't know about you, but I don't want to wait 100 years for the drain on my tax dollars to end.

• Thank you (+1) 1