[Name Only Title]

Skyline Chili

1 minute ago, Skyline Chili said:

Dude ran like a beast, especially after that questionable benching.  The days are dark, but something we can build on

Yeah we’ll find his potential just in time to have to give him a new contract which we won’t offer, then we’ll draft a other early round running back, not give him touches until

his 3-4th year because he fumbled and then we’ll lose him too.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

He had a massive fumble on the 1st play of the game.... What was questionable about the benching?

He hadn’t fumbled in 27 games (I heard). Wether it was the first play of the game or not is irrelevant. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

He had a massive fumble on the 1st play of the game.... What was questionable about the benching?

Team is fighting for their playoff lives, I don’t think it’s the proper time to do the stern but fair dad coach thing. McD also inexplicably sat Dorian for most of a game weeks ago. Do we really need these weird clean game morality boosters right now? The whole thing seems to miss the overall point of winning the effing football game. It’s like McD thinks he’s partially running a school for troubled youth, I swear 

Edited by Nelius
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Team is fighting for their playoff lives, I don’t think it’s the proper time to do the stern but fair dad coach thing. McD also inexplicably sat Dorian for most of a game weeks ago. Do we really need these weird clean game morality boosters right now? The whole thing seems to miss the overall point of winning the effing football game. It’s like McD thinks he’s partially running a school for troubled youth, I swear 

We're just going to have to agree to disagree here, you don't reward bad play imo with more playing time, fighting for playoff lives or not it sends a message to be better but I'm old school, I get where you're coming from though.

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

It wasn't irrelevant because when he came back in he had a fire under him which was the point of the benching.

He got touches. Suddenly he was gaining yards because he felt bad about fumbling? Is that how professional sports work? When the entire O line is involved?

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

The 2nd fumble was on Allen. Wow. 3 TOs for Allen. Should be interesting heading into Jets week. Wow. How many 3 TO games can Allen endure before McD sits him a quarter? 

2 TO's for Allen. Ain't know way he gets the hit for the TO on the Gabe drop, that was money. But the 2 TO's and the whiff pass to Shakir on 4th and 2 left a lot to be desired.

8 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Twice. The second one was  Josh Allen fumble. He dropped it before it even got to Cook.

Ah, was in a bar and didn’t see that on replay 

16 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I wouldn't put the mishandled hand-off on Cook; that was more on Josh.

Josh had one of his increasingly typical HORRIFIC games tonight,.

yeah I didn’t see the replay, so I thought it was on Cook, but I see now it was Josh

18 minutes ago, 34-78-83 said:

2 TO's for Allen. Ain't know way he gets the hit for the TO on the Gabe drop, that was money. But the 2 TO's and the whiff pass to Shakir on 4th and 2 left a lot to be desired.

I say start Shane Buechele next week.  

For those of you who don't know, he's a quarterback employed by the Buffalo Bills.  Jersey #6 (shades of Dave Chapple).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.