If you are the owner and you decide to get rid of one

78thealltimegreat

12 hours ago, Araiza Curse said:

I think we should consult our 2 best players on offense for their opinions first. If they are frustrated with the lack of talent support, then I’m going after Beane first. 

You may be right, but as far as finding talent in the draft goes, that's the only positive for Beane if this downward trend continues. The Von Miller contract and McD's failure to find the solution for our offense look to be the albatrosses around his neck at this point. Von Miller MUST come back to full form or we're out all of that money for nothing. McD has to fire Dorsey after the season and replace him or there just might be a full scale fracture. I certainly get this sentiment 100%

15 hours ago, Brian Higgins hair said:

Today? Without a shot at a fix?
Well. Lots of draft misses in the 2nd round, ELAM, overpriced aged out players, and big 2nd contracts to slightly above average players 

I think you know my guess. 

I agree. I think he and coach are a packaged duo though. If one goes, I see the other going as well.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.