All white (uniforms) in Foxboro

Draconator

On 10/18/2023 at 1:54 PM, BBFL said:

Classic AFC helmet to boot would be the icing on the cake.

199824462_199824462-79d958bd22d8450593cf

these are the ones. i love the shoulder stripes and the helmet. i wish they would alter the pants to match the helmet stripe: a simple red or blue strripe. i think the socks match those shoulder stripes as well normally.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ramza86 said:

Wearing all white is stupid. 

Now all the patriots can just put on white gloves which is about as standard as a color you can get and get away a ton of holding.

Lol are we going to wear blue when new England wears blue? One team wears white in the vast majority of NFL games, and the home team chose dark...

If your emphasis is on "all," then what, if we wore blue pants would new England be holding in our pants area? 

1 minute ago, Franco_92 said:

Lol are we going to wear blue when new England wears blue? One team wears white in the vast majority of NFL games, and the home team chose dark...

If your emphasis is on "all," then what, if we wore blue pants would new England be holding in our pants area? 

Mac Jones might be.

future man crotch grab GIF by Hornet

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, GustheDog33 said:

Not sure why we need to puke on another poster’s thoughts on uniform combinations. I wasn’t trying to convince anyone to agree with me. Just being part of the community. Thanks for helping my morning get off to a good start. 

The all reds are a good reminder of all that is wrong in this world.  Shouldn’t have been Allen it out on you.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.