NY Giants @ Buffalo Bills - SNF 1st half game thread

Simon

10 minutes ago, FireChans said:

They have 6 points. They are on pace to score less than their season average. With our offense gifting them two TOs and short fields. 

Giants are 0-3 in the redzone. If you want to keep the Giants off the field, the offense can’t go 1-5 on third down and have 2 TO’s.

Don't disagree but this defense can do a whole lot better than we are. 

1 minute ago, boyst said:

This is what is bothering me. Offense seems disciplined and running like a unit and not capitalizing, not succeeding, and just playing like the drought era Bills. 

Our defense is flying around as strong as ever and just getting beaten by narrow margins, tight spots, etc.

We are literally getting beat 

The last two weeks the offense is either played small or tried to play big and gotten taking advantage of. It's an odd situation

• Agree 1

Just now, boyst said:

Don't disagree but this defense can do a whole lot better than we are. 

Okay. No one is perfect. It’s impossible to win if you can’t score a point. I will continue to be much more upset at the 0 scored than the 6 allowed.

We were never winning a superbowl with the defense being the 2000 Ravens.

• Agree 1

Just now, PBF81 said:

Unless Dorsey calls perfect games from here on out I'm beyond convinced he needs to be fired.  

This team has a slim-to-nil chance of getting through three much less four playoff games.  

This is the kind of loss where seats start getting hot for sure…gotta have a plan of who you want to take over though or it just goes from bad to worse 

5 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

We’ll agree to disagree, all good

Lol as I’m replying this I saw him with a rusher in his face right off the snap(my stream is slow)

Edit: another rusher right in his face. 

edit: and another one pressure immediately right in his face…he completed all three passes 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Pirate Angel said:

It's common knowledge Screens and misdirection are what's used to counter an aggressive defense...I've noticed we haven't ran any screens or misdirections against this aggressive defense

Screens don’t work as well against zone though and that’s mostly how teams play us…I have too much add to pay attention to what the giants are doing tonight but that could be part of the issue 😂

Just now, Buffalo619 said:

Josh not scrambling is taking away his best weapon. 

This is a take I def agree with

3 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

This is the kind of loss where seats start getting hot for sure…gotta have a plan of who you want to take over though or it just goes from bad to worse 

I'm quite seriously curious who's in charge of the offense at the core.  

Is it Dorsey?  McD?  Allen since some say that it was Allen's decision to keep Dorsey?  

That alone is an issue that creates that situation.  We'll see how the season plays out, but if this were a good team we'd be in a world of hurt right now.  Lucky to not be down 13-0.  

AND we got help from a BS RTP call.  

The Giants are arguably the worst team on our schedule.  

12 minutes ago, BernieBill said:

Religious belief in the 21st century is beyond stupid ... so yes, when you have a football coach who enthusiastically spouts his ignorant beliefs, it calls into question the rest of his intellect.  Obviously he is not smart enough to score 1 point in an entire half against one of the NFL's worst defenses ... or to score more than 7 in 3 quarters last week against Jacksonville ... with an MVP-caliber quarterback.  This regime is a disaster and will be regarded as such in the fullness of time.

I hope you find joy in your life outside of putting other people down for their beliefs if they dont align with yours.

Edited by Sharky7337
  • Haha (+1) 1