Flashback: 1975 Bills v Giants

Big Blitz

Next time someone wants to complain about fan behavior in the current facility, just reference this video. It's so old there's a decent chance that the person in the video has died of old age (or cirrhosis). Current fan behavior is unrecognizable from what it was at its worst. 

Edited by That's No Moon
  • Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

Next time someone wants to complain about fan behavior in the current facility, just reference this video. It's so old there's a decent chance that the person in the video has died of old age (or cirrhosis). Current fan behavior is unrecognizable from what it was at its worst. 

Someone just literally died in a fight a few weeks ago. I dont remember that happening ever.

I was at this game as well. Inexplicable loss. Ugh. 

Like the Jags, the Giants always seem to play the Bills tough.  I was also at the Giants game years ago when the Bills fell apart just as the rain turned to snow. Miserable weather and game. 

I’m depressing myself. 
Baby Reaction GIF

Edited by WotAGuy

Was at that game sitting  a few rows from the top of the stadium on that side. Didn't see him against the crowd. With a bunch of HS friends (we were in college  at UB by then).  We were busy passing around a flask of Jack that one of us had snuck in  down his pants.

1 hour ago, WotAGuy said:

I was at this game as well. Inexplicable loss. Ugh. 

Like the Jags, the Giants always seem to play the Bills tough.  I was also at the Giants game years ago when the Bills fell apart just as the rain turned to snow. Miserable weather and game. 

I’m depressing myself. 
Baby Reaction GIF

I have vivid memories of being at that game.  One of the worst weather games I've ever sat through.  The Giants just completely man handled us from a physical standpoint on both sides of the ball.  That was the year they went on to win the Super Bowl...was kind of a surprise team that year but when they went I remember thinking back to that beatdown they gave us that afternoon and wasn't all that surprised that team went all the way.

4 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

I was at this game.  We were 4-0 and riding high til we lost this game, and it was my first taste of "As soon as people start paying attention to them they lose" 

So it was a trap game?

• Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Giants fan X account - actually a great follow

And people today think being naked and covered in feces and jumping in a hole is daring...

Man - seeing Fergy and OJ takes me immediately back to my youth - God I loved those teams

• Like (+1) 1

Fan behavior fueled by alcohol never really changes. Another fantasy is the fan thinking in the new expensive stadiums fan behavior will be better. Sofi Stadium in Los Angeles is one of the most expensive stadiums built in the US. Take a look at the fights between fans of the Los Angeles Chargers and Las Vegas Raiders. When you mix alcohol your going to get some bad fan behavior regardless of how expensive and nice the stadium experience is. The NFL owners make too much money on alcohol sales to care so bad fan behavior will continue regardless in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.