Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

On 3/18/2024 at 1:28 PM, Tommy Callahan said:

Except for the reality that one is legal in Israel.  

in Palestine, same thing gets you thrown off roofs or stoned.

In Islam, what are the people that refuse to convert?

Aslim Taslim?  Fatwa?

sharia law is regressive to minorities.

I have no clue what the name is for people that refuse to convert. Are you going to say kafur?

Did you even hear what the rabbi said? Are you Jewish? 

On 3/19/2024 at 2:42 PM, BillStime said:

Oh... imagine that. Conald's Middle East Peace "Expert"

Jared Kushner says Gaza’s ‘waterfront property could be very valuable’

Donald Trump’s son-in-law also says Israel should bulldoze an area of the Negev desert and move Palestinians there

This is a land grab 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Biden and Third Term Obammy have totally botched this whole thing.  What the ***** did they think was going to happen after antisemite Schumer shot his pie hole off.  Foreign policy failure.  What a mess.    

1 minute ago, Irv said:

Biden and Third Term Obammy have totally botched this whole thing.  What the ***** did they think was going to happen after antisemite Schumer shot his pie hole off.  Foreign policy failure.  What a mess.    

Zios being exposed more and more everyday. The jig is up.

1 hour ago, Justice said:

This is a land grab 

On 3/20/2024 at 6:57 AM, Doc said:

What's your problem with what he said?

Re: Kushner.

First, it never occurred to him that it is jarringly inappropriate at this time to be talking about development possibilities on the Gaza waterfront?

Second, even if he doesn't mean it, it provides fodder for the belief that Israel is now trying to permanently eradicate or displace the Gaza population. Some kind of refugee camp in the Negev (yeah, that won't engender another century of animosity), couple with the Trump Resort/Gaza Strip?

• Like (+1) 2

New Trump Hoax Just Dropped: Jared Kushner Wants to Build Luxury Apartments in Gaza.

Apparently, the mainstream media is incapable of learning when it comes to their raging hatred of Donald J. Trump and anyone who associates with him.

X account Occupy Democrats, in a shameless jump from screaming and crying about Trump claiming there would be a "bloodbath" in November if he's not elected even though he was talking about cars, decided to go after Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner. They claimed Kushner was "publicly salivating over the 'very valuable' potential of 'waterfront property' in Gaza — where a bloody, devastating war is being waged."

Supposedly, Kushner was in an interview with Harvard University about the ongoing war between Israel and Hamas, when he said he wanted to help redevelop Gaza once Israel wipes out Hamas for good. Except the natives would be permanently displaced and there would be fancy new luxury condos on waterfront property.

Or something.

"This is what MAGA really represents at the end of the day. Beneath all of Trump's fascistic rhetoric and his racism, his movement is all about making more money for the super rich," Occupy Democrats claimed breathlessly, evidently trying to stuff all the anti-Trump buzzwords into their tweets necessary to meet a quota.

Anyway, just like the "bloodbath" comment made by Trump, there was context missing. Libs of TikTok's Chaya Raichik posted the full interview, claiming Kushner's comments were selectively edited.

"In the full version it’s clear he said he believes Gaza could have been valuable for *Palestinians* and that his proposal for civilians in Rafah is a temporary safe zone in the Negev as Israel continues its operation to free the hostages, which include American citizens, and eliminate terrorist infrastructure," said Raichik in her response.

https://pjmedia.com/graysonbakich/2024/03/20/new-trump-hoax-just-dropped-jared-kushner-wants-to-build-luxury-apartments-in-gaza-n4927496

Meanwhile:

ED MORRISSEY: 19 Senate Dems: October 7 War a Perfect Moment for Palestinian Statehood.

FTA:

This should surprise no one who actually pays attention to this conflict for more than a five-second attention span. The Palestinians have been offered this deal before, at least twice, and rejected it for the “armed struggle” instead. Bill Clinton gets a mention because he got Israel to go along with this same plan at Wye River, only to have Yasser Arafat throw it back in his face (and the Saudis, who helped push it) and declare an intifada instead.

The nineteen Senate Democrats offering this proposal operate in a fantasy world. The Palestinians don’t want two states. They want one state, “from the river to the sea,” and they want no Jews anywhere in it. They support Hamas because they believe Hamas will deliver that outcome.

And while Hamas still holds Americans hostage in Gaza, no less. Shouldn't Senate Democrats start with demands for their release?

Nineteen Democratic senators led by Tom Carper, a longtime ally of Biden from his home state of Delaware, wrote that the Middle East crisis had “reached an inflection point” that required US leadership beyond past “facilitation” of Israeli-Palestinian talks.

“As such, we request the Biden administration promptly establish a bold, public framework outlining the steps necessary” to establish a Palestinian state over both the West Bank and Gaza Strip, the senators wrote.

They said an independent Palestinian state would be “non-militarized” — terminology embraced by former US president Bill Clinton in his peace push two decades ago — and would recognize Israel while renouncing Hamas, whose bloody October 7 onslaught in Israel triggered the massive military operation.

Yes, by all means, let's reward October 7's breaking of the existing cease-fire and mass rape and murder of hundreds of unarmed Israeli citizens by giving the Palestinians what they've been offered repeatedly in the past. Nothing disincentivizes terror, rape, hostaging, and murder quite like, er, giving the perps everything they demand as a result.  And let's face it -- nothing says "We're trustworthy for sovereignty" like spending the last 17 years launching a rain of missile attacks on one's neighbor and repeatedly declaring that their annihilation is your ultimate goal.

Read the whole thing.

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2024/03/21/senate-dems-october-7-war-a-perfect-moment-for-palestinian-statehood-n3785118#google_vignette

• Like (+1) 1

Standard Trumpie Response #1: I didn't really say that! You took me out of context!

No, he didn't say he wanted to redevelop Gaza as an Israeli resort.

And that's not what the report that I linked (from The Guardian) said.

But what he did say was jarringly stupid and inappropriate. Sometimes that's bad enough, no?

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

New Trump Hoax Just Dropped: Jared Kushner Wants to Build Luxury Apartments in Gaza.

Apparently, the mainstream media is incapable of learning when it comes to their raging hatred of Donald J. Trump and anyone who associates with him.

X account Occupy Democrats, in a shameless jump from screaming and crying about Trump claiming there would be a "bloodbath" in November if he's not elected even though he was talking about cars, decided to go after Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner. They claimed Kushner was "publicly salivating over the 'very valuable' potential of 'waterfront property' in Gaza — where a bloody, devastating war is being waged."

Supposedly, Kushner was in an interview with Harvard University about the ongoing war between Israel and Hamas, when he said he wanted to help redevelop Gaza once Israel wipes out Hamas for good. Except the natives would be permanently displaced and there would be fancy new luxury condos on waterfront property.

Or something.

"This is what MAGA really represents at the end of the day. Beneath all of Trump's fascistic rhetoric and his racism, his movement is all about making more money for the super rich," Occupy Democrats claimed breathlessly, evidently trying to stuff all the anti-Trump buzzwords into their tweets necessary to meet a quota.

Anyway, just like the "bloodbath" comment made by Trump, there was context missing. Libs of TikTok's Chaya Raichik posted the full interview, claiming Kushner's comments were selectively edited.

"In the full version it’s clear he said he believes Gaza could have been valuable for *Palestinians* and that his proposal for civilians in Rafah is a temporary safe zone in the Negev as Israel continues its operation to free the hostages, which include American citizens, and eliminate terrorist infrastructure," said Raichik in her response.

https://pjmedia.com/graysonbakich/2024/03/20/new-trump-hoax-just-dropped-jared-kushner-wants-to-build-luxury-apartments-in-gaza-n4927496

I’m not a big words guy. I’m all about actions. They’re making Gaza uninhabitable. The Gazans will be moved out of there even if they’re not forcibly moved out of there because there’s nothing left. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Second, even if he doesn't mean it, it provides fodder for the belief that Israel is now trying to permanently eradicate or displace the Gaza population. 

Has Israel not provided plenty of said fodder themselves?

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Justice said:

have no clue what the name is for people that refuse to convert. Are you going to say kafur?

Did you even hear what the rabbi said? Are you Jewish? 

Like the religion or race?  

I have leviathan DNA 

I am a Christian.  

I do have a sister that is an Israeli citizen 

And? 

Edited by Tommy Callahan

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Standard Trumpie Response #1: I didn't really say that! You took me out of context!

No, he didn't say he wanted to redevelop Gaza as an Israeli resort.

And that's not what the report that I linked (from The Guardian) said.

But what he did say was jarringly stupid and inappropriate. Sometimes that's bad enough, no?

You were flim flammed again, Frankie, admit it and move on.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Has Israel not provided plenty of said fodder themselves?

Absolutely 

12 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Like the religion or race?  

I have leviathan DNA 

I am a Christian.  

I do have a sister that is an Israeli citizen 

What is the Islamic term for Jews?  People that won't convert to Islam?  

Islamic term for jews? I don’t know. Yahud maybe?

How many times I have to tell you I don’t know the term for people that won’t convert? Let me know now so I can get them all out of the way. I do know the Quran says there is no compulsion in religion though.