"Suckers and Losers"---Trump on our GI's

2 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Let me check the title of thread…. Let’s go back to your posts…..you without proof claimed Trump said the quote, when presented with contrary reports by other posters you were found out and tried to weasel out of it by saying oh because Trump said this about a guy he didn’t like that means he has the ability to say something like that to the entire military.

Well Johnny that dog don’t hunt.

Now I understand how you might not understand and think I’m not being bright but I will happily spoon feed you .

You are on here barking on how everyone needs proof of this and that and it’s well documented. So for you turn around and say well I don’t have exact proof Trump said that but it makes sense logically because he said this quote to insult to a singular person so obviously that’s proof enough for me that  he said this to entire group of people.

A.)You are using logic wrong 

B.) You are a hypocrite, you demand proof but when the tables are turned then all of a sudden it’s okay to infer.

You saying Gen Kelly is lying? 

5 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Well when you have Gen Kelly saying he said this and multiple other people saying no he didn’t say that someone is lying. 

I believe Kelly, and Trump did not visit the cemetery

He disrespected gold star families, he said it and meant it  

Just now, Tiberius said:

I believe Kelly, and Trump did not visit the cemetery

He disrespected gold star families, he said it and meant it  

You want to believe Kelly, because it lines up with your opinion of Trump, for me, I’m a combat vet I hear words  that’s supposed praise military like “thank you for your service “. I look at actions like not getting the US in another conflict so there are less Gold Star Families, or trying to Improve the VA, because words like  thank you for your service doesn’t heal a broken bodies or PTSD.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

Not this stupidity again. :rolleyes:

Why didn't Conald sue Bolton for defamation?

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

TDS is real and debilitating.

The people obsessed with defending Conald Trump after he lost the WH, House, Senate, Red Wave, and now owns the border.

TDS is definitely 100% real and you freaks suck on it EVERY f'n day.

Loser

2 hours ago, Commsvet11 said:

Let me check the title of thread…. Let’s go back to your posts…..you without proof claimed Trump said the quote, when presented with contrary reports by other posters you were found out and tried to weasel out of it by saying oh because Trump said this about a guy he didn’t like that means he has the ability to say something like that to the entire military.

Well Johnny that dog don’t hunt.

Now I understand how you might not understand and think I’m not being bright but I will happily spoon feed you .

You are on here barking on how everyone needs proof of this and that and it’s well documented. So for you turn around and say well I don’t have exact proof Trump said that but it makes sense logically because he said this quote to insult to a singular person so obviously that’s proof enough for me that  he said this to entire group of people.

A.)You are using logic wrong 

B.) You are a hypocrite, you demand proof but when the tables are turned then all of a sudden it’s okay to infer.

General Kelly heard it. He reported it, no reason for him to lie. 

You really think Trump cares about anything but himself. 

The evidence is his past behavior 

Stick with this POS as he loses another election, no skin off my back 

On 1/28/2024 at 6:03 AM, Commsvet11 said:

You want to believe Kelly, because it lines up with your opinion of Trump, for me, I’m a combat vet I hear words  that’s supposed praise military like “thank you for your service “. I look at actions like not getting the US in another conflict so there are less Gold Star Families, or trying to Improve the VA, because words like  thank you for your service doesn’t heal a broken bodies or PTSD.

Interesting that you take this stance from someone that literally made fun of a POW for getting caught

You’re better than this at least I hope you are

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Interesting that you take this stance from someone that literally made fun of a POW for getting caught

You’re better than this at least I hope you are

What if I’m not in your eyes “better than this”?

16 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

This is what you said, come out and say what you want to say 

Speaking of saying things:

Biden reps expressed condolences to the “folks” who died serving his administration.

Guess they consider anyone who served being referred to as “folks” is showing reverence.

That’s their idea of respect.

2 minutes ago, US Egg said:

Biden reps expressed condolences to the “folks” who died serving his administration.

Guess they consider anyone who served being referred to as “folks” is showing reverence.

IMG_2149.jpeg.34e2751cabfb070c32f1417b1992b2ce.jpeg

• Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

IMG_2149.jpeg.34e2751cabfb070c32f1417b1992b2ce.jpeg

You’re joking with us, right?
We have a former president who literally made fun of a POW, who got tortured because he got caught and called his general idiots

Joe Biden referred to someone as folks which is another word as people

And these two things equate?

3 minutes ago, US Egg said:

See both bull#### time and Johnny want to call me an ####### but neither of them are willing to do that because if they did that I could turn that around  and tell them that according to their logic they have called all combat vets #######s even though it was meant toward a singular person regardless of service. They would have to concede a person can insult a person without including a group which is problematic to their position trump disrespected and insulted all POWs instead of a POW he didn’t like.

Now Johnny boy could go the route of how I should respect the service but then I could clap back on How Trump was the Commander In Chief and Johnny doesn’t respect him at all and that’s another example of his hypocrisy.

All you have to is bring up the actions and there is no response but their feelings it’s too easy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Commsvet11 said:

See both bull#### time and Johnny want to call me an ####### but neither of them are willing to do that because if they did that I could turn that around  and tell them that according to their logic they have called all combat vets #######s even though it was meant toward a singular person regardless of service. They would have to concede a person can insult a person without including a group which is problematic to their position trump disrespected and insulted all POWs instead of a POW he didn’t like.

Now Johnny boy could go the route of how I should respect the service but then I could clap back on How Trump was the Commander In Chief and Johnny doesn’t respect him at all and that’s another example of his hypocrisy.

All you have to is bring up the actions and there is no response but their feelings it’s too easy. 

Understand that because I don’t go after you like I do the rest of the right wing extremist idiots on this board. It’s out of respect. For your service.

And that is the only reason

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Understand that because I don’t go after you like I do the rest of the right wing extremist idiots on this board. It’s out of respect. For your service.

And that is the only reason

Well then drop that reason, I can handle my own and you don’t go after the rest, those posters make you look pretty silly on a regular basis.

28 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

We have a former president who literally made fun of a POW, who got tortured because he got caught and called his general idiots

All I did was post a picture of the current president looking at his watch during a service for those that died during the botched Afghanistan withdrawal. Does that upset you? It should. Just not in the way you reacted.

The disrespect on display in the picture does not have anything to do with your orange boogeyman.

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Why do you always have to defend biden by blasting Trump? Good Lord, what are you two years old?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Commsvet11 said:

Bravo.  And like I told John before, Kammy called Joke a racist (which is far worse) during the debates and chalked it up to debating.

• 2 weeks later...