Young people will save this country

19 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

What PAC was the kid volunteering for?

What PAC are YOU representing?

You’re freakn obsessed with PACs and with typical MAGA fashion - only call out the ones that make you uncomfortable.

Funny - for the amount of times @BillsFanNCretweets Julie Kelly - who works for the American Greatness PAC - you never call Karen out for it.

Pathetic as usual

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, BillStime said:

🎯

Guess what? They temporarily kicked him out 

Known for His Pointed Questions, a 15-Year-Old Is Ejected From a G.O.P. Event

No wonder the insecure cult is afraid of young people and want to block their vote.

We need more people in general to ask the hard questions it's just getting a politician or white house correspondent to actually answer the question with a honest answer & not dodge it by answering a question with another question or just shutting it down .

I hope this kid gets into being a journalist but he will more than likely be one that is not called upon to ask his questions because politics will stay the same FOS from all sides & promises being made that will never be kept .

If only there were 1 running for office that would lay all the BS aside & could honestly answer the hard questions, show strength as a true leader & be a real person in every way . The last guy that probably did that was Kennedy ...

• Agree 1

• 6 months later...
6 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Wait.  So the Dems are targeting and banking on the uneducated youth to sway the election..

Not only do the Dems love the uneducated.  They target and bank on them. 

Biden won college-educated white women by 9 points in 2020. This survey has him ahead by 17 with them.

Trump won college-educated white men by 3 points in 2020, but now Biden is ahead by 10 points with them.

Biden also has a lead among older voters. The erosion in his support is coming from younger and minority voters.

So other than that, you synopsis is correct. 🙄

https://www.npr.org/2024/05/01/1248249250/election-poll-trump-biden-voters

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Biden won college-educated white women by 9 points in 2020. This survey has him ahead by 17 with them.

Trump won college-educated white men by 3 points in 2020, but now Biden is ahead by 10 points with them.

Biden also has a lead among older voters. The erosion in his support is coming from younger and minority voters.

The funny part about that is how polling uses people's self answered questions when talking education.  

No way to actually validate that narrative. 

Also.  About 44 percent of America hav a degree.  Polling often shows people claim a way higher amount. 

On 10/1/2023 at 11:14 AM, John from Riverside said:

One of the Democrats best demographics is college students

I would argue that they are a good demographic because they’ve got fresh mines that haven’t been bogged down with all the propaganda bull#### just ***** they’re just taking in everything

But needless to say, my point still stands

You think it has anything to do with them being Marxist institutions? 🤔

15 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Wait.  So the Dems are targeting and banking on the uneducated youth to sway the election..

Not only do the Dems love the uneducated.  They target and bank on them. 

Just like every other Marxist revolution…👍

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

The funny part about that is how polling uses people's self answered questions when talking education.  

No way to actually validate that narrative. 

Also.  About 44 percent of America hav a degree.  Polling often shows people claim a way higher amount. 

All that could make sense, except that actual voting trends at the macro level (highly educated city/suburban precincts voting overwhelmingly for democrats) supports the validity of such polls.

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

You think it has anything to do with them being Marxist institutions? 🤔

Yeah, all those wealthy/highly educated precincts are filled with Marxist-Leninists.

Grow up.

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

All that could make sense, except that actual voting trends at the macro level (highly educated city/suburban precincts voting overwhelmingly for democrats) supports the validity of such polls.

Yeah, all those wealthy/highly educated precincts are filled with Marxist-Leninists.

Grow up.

Read a book 😉

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Grow up.

Most blue strongholds are inner cities. Keep trying though. 

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Most blue strongholds are inner cities. Keep trying though. 

Flawed logic rules! I'll help. See if you can follow.

My point: polls say the college educated tilt strongly Democratic.

Your response: polls/schmolls. You can't trust 'em.

My rejoinder: precinct level data support the validity of the polls here. Precincts with high percentages of the college educated vote strongly Democratic.

You response: most highly Democratic areas are in inner cities (euphemism for majority-minority)

Hmm ... I'll wait

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Flawed logic rules! I'll help. See if you can follow.

My point: polls say the college educated tilt strongly Democratic.

Your response: polls/schmolls. You can't trust 'em.

My rejoinder: precinct level data support the validity of the polls here. Precincts with high percentages of the college educated vote strongly Democratic.

You response: most highly Democratic areas are in inner cities (euphemism for majority-minority)

Hmm ... I'll wait

I used to be more "liberal" (not Democrat though) when I was younger. The older I get the more conservative seemingly, although my views haven't changed much but the Dems have gone off the deep end

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I used to be more "liberal" (not Democrat though) when I was younger. The older I get the more conservative seemingly, although my views haven't changed much but the Dems have gone off the deep end

I'm with you on that. Just go back to Bill Clinton or Biden the crime bill guy. Policy wise I don't think I've changed much at all. First the Democrats tacked sharply left, then the Republicans (and I voted for Romney) tacked sharply nuts.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Good lord.  If that poll has validity if the Republicans just ran a run of the mill candidate (Nicky Haley, Tim Scott, etc.) they'd win in a landslide.  Trump is such a turnoff to suburban women who cost him the 2020 election.

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm with you on that. Just go back to Bill Clinton or Biden the crime bill guy. Policy wise I don't think I've changed much at all. First the Democrats tacked sharply left, then the Republicans (and I voted for Romney) tacked sharply nuts.

A lot of my views fall under the "I don't care" category but they would have made me left wing as early as 10 years ago. Marry a dude if you want, chop off your weeny, smoke weed, whatever as long as you are an adult and you work hard and pay your taxes and what you are doing doesn't effect me or my family.

But if you give an inch they take a mile. I was for equality but now they are telling everyone they are racist and they don't want equality they want equity. They are pushing homosexuality and trans thinking onto young elementary school kids. They want to legalize all drugs and use tax payer money to provide safe spaces to do drugs. Not to mention they want to take our guns and have no border or voter registration. They went too far sorry. Maybe in the future I could vote for a Dem if it went too far the other way but right now all of media, celebrities, and corporations are leaning left so I have to go right. They blew it 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1