Young people will save this country

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Why do you think Republicans want to raise the age limit to vote it’s not by accident

You think the reason heavily funded pacs target kids with little to know life experience and a lack of education.  

Remember when you all said the poorly educated loved trump

Here you are bragging about propagandist and using the uneducated 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

You think the reason heavily funded pacs target kids with little to know life experience and a lack of education.  

Remember when you all said the poorly educated loved trump

Here you are bragging about propagandist and using the uneducated 

One of the Democrats best demographics is college students

I would argue that they are a good demographic because they’ve got fresh mines that haven’t been bogged down with all the propaganda bull#### just ***** they’re just taking in everything

But needless to say, my point still stands

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I would argue that they are a good demographic because they’ve got fresh mines that haven’t been bogged down with all the propaganda bull#### just ***** they’re just taking in everything

If they are in college, they don't have a degree.  They also target high schoolers.  Even less education

You bragged about it.  

They also lack life experience.  When is the frontal lobe fully formed?  25 or so?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

They’re easily manipulated. They have no life experience outside of what the liberal college professors want them to believe.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

They do not work. They do not have family. They do not pay taxes. They do not have debt, except perhaps student loan debt. They do not pay property taxes. They are living off of their parents and the government. They don't have military service. They have no, absolutely no, management experience. They don't know what it means to live paycheck to paycheck. They really haven't had to take responsibility for themselves and their dependents.

Should they have a voice, sure. Are they still ignorant about so very much re life? Yep.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Your point is silly.  College-aged adults tend to do some really silly things and make decisions uniformed by the wisdom that comes with experience.  They often make poor decisions on which car to drive, how fast they should drive, under the influence of which substance they should drive, which college to attend, relationships they should be involved in, how to pay for college, whether or not they should pursue education, how much money to save, how much credit card debt to incur, which job they should pursue and so much more. 

For every wisened old soul at 19, there are countless young adults making decisions they’ll look back on later and think they wish they had that back. 

On the other hand, the relative innocence of a young mind certainly can offer fresh perspective.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Your point is silly.  College-aged adults tend to do some really silly things and make decisions uniformed by the wisdom that comes with experience.  They often make poor decisions on which car to drive, how fast they should drive, under the influence of which substance they should drive, which college to attend, relationships they should be involved in, how to pay for college, whether or not they should pursue education, how much money to save, how much credit card debt to incur, which job they should pursue and so much more. 

For every wisened old soul at 19, there are countless young adults making decisions they’ll look back on later and think they wish they had that back. 

On the other hand, the relative innocence of a young mind certainly can offer fresh perspective.  

They are the future, whether you like it or not, and the more people that vote it’s the worse for Republicans

Democrats have done a pretty good job with the young bote. You can’t say it’s different.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

If they are in college, they don't have a degree.  They also target high schoolers.  Even less education

You bragged about it.  

They also lack life experience.  When is the frontal lobe fully formed?  25 or so?

and they also don’t have jobs, homes, mortgages and families or generally much of any responsibility whatsoever. 

these are who the resident dems want to look to for direction 😂 …. tells you all you need to know. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

at no other point in my life was I surrounded by more people constantly making terrible decisions and having less responsibility than in college.

Is there anyone here that has a different experience that doesn’t involve a prison? 

Or phish concert 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

They are the future, whether you like it or not, and the more people that vote it’s the worse for Republicans

Democrats have done a pretty good job with the young bote. You can’t say it’s different.

Of course they are the future, and they deserve a seat at the table (though most liberals would suggest that seat at the table should not include access to firearms, or a glass of wine with dinner). 

However, to abdicate common sense and and traditional thoughts of about the maturation process is not the answer. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Of course they are the future, and they deserve a seat at the table (though most liberals would suggest that seat at the table should not include access to firearms, or a glass of wine with dinner). 

However, to abdicate common sense and and traditional thoughts of about the maturation process is not the answer. 

Do you think progressives don’t like to get wine too young people at dinner

Look to the Bible thumpers for that not the left

So first... it was the college educated, holier-than-thou liberal elites cramming their out-of-touch ideology down blue-collar Common Joe's throat.

But now... it's people with only a high school diploma or just starting college that don't know jack who are cause for concern.

Lol

5 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

at no other point in my life was I surrounded by more people constantly making terrible decisions and having less responsibility than in college.

Is there anyone here that has a different experience that doesn’t involve a prison? 

Or phish concert 

Really?  Do you not have any memory of your life before college?

Because I can say with absolute certainty that my life before college had an even higher "terrible decisions to responsibility" ratio amongst the people that surrounded me day-to-day.  

2 minutes ago, Capco said:

Really?  Do you not have any memory of your life before college?

Because I can say with absolute certainty that my life before college had an even higher "terrible decisions to responsibility" ratio amongst the people that surrounded me day-to-day.  

It’s not even close. Hell I might have see more bad decision making on one college spring break alone than all of life leading up to it…