Newsom vs DeSantis Debate

Irv

15 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Obviously (that is, to most sentient humans) I am pointing out that a lot of your ilk fell for the "Hillary is brain damaged and won't ever make it through 4 years" canard. And that you are falling for it again. 

That is called being manipulated. 

I’ve gotta admit, I’d never heard that one. sociopathic B word, I’d heard … not brain damage. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/26/2023 at 9:49 AM, Irv said:

Why is this debate even happening?  This is a joke.  Why would anybody watch a non-candidate for the WH debate an actual candidate?   You can't make this stuff up.  Biden is so far gone, he can't do a debate on his own?  Pathetic.  What a mess.    

well you never know there are some people out there actually a entire state that thinks Newsome has their best interests in mind & is doing a really good job & they have proven how foolish they are when the had the revote with the other republican candidate & they voted Newsome back in office .

So never underestimate the ignorants of the masses & if you don't believe me just look who's running the country !! 

• Like (+1) 2

On 9/27/2023 at 10:13 AM, sherpa said:

Not better.

They are both frightening, and we need to do better.

I agree with this

1 hour ago, T master said:

well you never know there are some people out there actually a entire state that thinks Newsome has their best interests in mind & is doing a really good job & they have proven how foolish they are when the had the revote with the other republican candidate & they voted Newsome back in office .

So never underestimate the ignorants of the masses & if you don't believe me just look who's running the country !! 

Because the alternative is much much worse

• Eyeroll 1

On 9/28/2023 at 12:51 PM, B-Man said:

LOL. Gavin has to be a PPP poster, we get the same kind of illogical arguments here.

Who are these two clowns?  They look like they want to lick each other's nuts.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, T master said:

Much Much worse than Newsome ? NO WAY ON GODS GREEN EARTH !! You must be drinking the kool aid ... 

let’s get real here

If there was a politician machine that turned out politicians, Gavin Newsom would spit out when you turn the machine on

That’s a hell of a lot better than having a criminal president or one that might die in the middle of his term

49 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

let’s get real here

If there was a politician machine that turned out politicians, Gavin Newsom would spit out when you turn the machine on

That’s a hell of a lot better than having a criminal president or one that might die in the middle of his term

You mean looks and speaking wise?  Sure. 

But for policies that have ruined his state?  Nah.

14 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

California has got issues that a country has an itself and it’s not ruined

We are out here paying taxes for the rest of the country. Just think about that for a minute.

People are fleeing the state.  Partly because of taxes and mostly because of what Dems are doing to it. 

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

let’s get real here

Yah and with the perimeters of the machine that spits out these politicians those would be - BS artist, Liar, Thief, low morals, someone that makes promises they don't intend to keep, monetarily motivated, someone that can be easily bribed (OH i'm sorry that;s called a lobbyist in DC), and someone that would pander to small groups to get their votes . Oh and one that doesn't have the best interests of the people they were voted to lead in mind at all .

Which is one reason why i don't vote for life long politicians !! 

Yah that pretty much spells out Gavin Newsome which is a Life long politicians & today are those that inhabit Washington for the most part from the very top on down !! 

Oh and as far as the criminal thing goes the dude isn't in jail as of yet although every one & their brother have brought up charges & if the proof was found beyond a shadow of a doubt & not just here say or paid for BS i'm guessing he would be in jail already .

But they will continue to try no matter what if history tells us anything .

Edited by T master

33 minutes ago, Doc said:

People are fleeing the state.  Partly because of taxes and mostly because of what Dems are doing to it. 

The country of California is overcrowded and has been for sometime. People are not fleeing the state. Do you have people coming in just as fast as they’re leaving

The diatribe in the past was that companies are leaving the state, and then whenever Republicans sympathizers realize that that wasn’t the case and the companies were coming in just as fast as they were leaving then they moved onto the people

I am all for Republicans, leaving the state they’re making a mess of things go to Alabama or something so that we can pay your taxes

26 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The country of California is overcrowded and has been for sometime. People are not fleeing the state. Do you have people coming in just as fast as they’re leaving

The diatribe in the past was that companies are leaving the state, and then whenever Republicans sympathizers realize that that wasn’t the case and the companies were coming in just as fast as they were leaving then they moved onto the people

I am all for Republicans, leaving the state they’re making a mess of things go to Alabama or something so that we can pay your taxes

No, the Dems are doing that all on their own.  That's why people are truly fleeing the state. 

I just did a Google search.  The population has been declining for the past 3 years.

Edited by Doc

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, the Dems are doing that all on their own.  That's why people are truly fleeing the state. 

I just did a Google search.  The population has been declining for the past 3 years.

Are you deaf? It’s overcrowded.

I just find it interesting how you like to crawl all over a state that’s got an economy like a country whenever Texas is a complete ***** show. Do you ever look at them and how they freeze their own community because they’re so smart.

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Are you deaf? It’s overcrowded.

I just find it interesting how you like to crawl all over a state that’s got an economy like a country whenever Texas is a complete ***** show. Do you ever look at them and how they freeze their own community because they’re so smart.

Yeah, that's it, it's overcrowded.  Keep telling yourself that. :rolleyes: