Newsom vs DeSantis Debate

Irv

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

oh stfu

I forgot. you also agree with life changing surgeries and medication for minors that cant consent.

Why not just advocate for lowering the age of consent. its what your long-term goal is anyways.

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Delicious Post-Debate Crying From Newsom HQ as Report Hints at Moment His Team Knew He Was Done

As predicted, the much-anticipated/hyped debate between Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and California Gov. Gavin Newsom exceeded expectations, with the 2024 GOP presidential candidate raining down the inconvenient facts about the state of things in the Golden State versus Sunshine State in such a way that the MSM was reduced to doing some post-debate fawning over Newsom's... smile and body language.

Not surprisingly, the way DeSantis owned Newsom throughout the 90-minute back and forth has had Newsom's team crying some delicious tears and alleging "cheating," implying without evidence that DeSantis and debate host/moderator Sean Hannity conspired to tag team against him throughout the course of the debate, and spinning it in a way that made Newsom sound Herculean in the aftermath

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2023/12/01/delicious-post-debate-crying-from-newsom-hq-as-report-hints-at-moment-his-team-knew-he-was-done-n2167053

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Republicans have like three jokes - 1) Michelle Obama is a man, 2) Nancy Pelosi runs everything, 3) Hillary Clinton has everyone killed 

Democrats have one. Everything bad is Trump's fault.

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

This is why the bee is not America’s newspaper

American fascist newspaper

Seriously, John?  Fascist?  You live in a state where people are encouraged to defecate on the street, and your Governor just got his a&& handed to him on that issue.   

I don’t find that particular headline funny, but more often than not it’s pretty humorous and spot on, for the intended audience.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You live in a state where people are encouraged to defecate on the street, and your Governor just got his a&& handed to him on that issue.   

Your friends shitt all over the Capitol and you cheered them on.

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

for the intended audience.  

And they know their audience - right Lenny?

Too funny, everyone I talked to said Desantis won and I come here and of course the usual suspects are saying Newsome won. I didn't watch it and don't really care for that same reason. People will believe what they want to believe and this won't change anything. They had their mind made up before these 2 even stepped on stage

• Like (+1) 1