MNF Game Thread - 7:15p PHI&TB, 8:15p LAR@CIN

Process

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

Lock me into the group that thinks they should ban push sneaking. My god is it boring football on a yard. Plus they have the TE stand to the side and grab his shoulder pads as well to pull him forward.

Yea I agree. But the coaches / owners / rules committee went over. And they voted keep it

Lock me into the group that thinks they should ban push sneaking. My god is it boring football on a yard. Plus they have the TE stand to the side and grab his shoulder pads as well to pull him forward.

Agreed.   Until then someone get Dorsey on the phone and let him know it’s legal!!!

• Agree 1

I feel like if they can be pushed forward same goes for backwards, if they lose 15 yards so be it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.