Sergio Brown Missing, Mother Found Dead

HurlyBurly51

6 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

I used to smoke alot from 17-25 but now in my 30s  it usually gets me paranoid. I have to be drinking to enjoy it cause it helps alleviate the anxiety 

paranoid to cashout $30 in chips and candy bars, not, "my mother works for the fbi and is trying to kill me" paranoid

54 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Janine Talley is cool as hell and a strong person... props to her... I used to talk to her back and forth occasionally on Twitter before it went to hell.

lol ill never forget the post about aging and not being able to be folded into a pretzel 🤣 #wifeGoals

• Haha (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

paranoid to cashout $30 in chips and candy bars, not, "my mother works for the fbi and is trying to kill me" paranoid

lol ill never forget the post about aging and not being able to be folded into a pretzel 🤣 #wifeGoals

lol. Ya it's not violent or anything,  it's just not enjoyable.  Brings up thoughts about meaningless bs that gives me anxiety but certain syrains I can enjoy but it's rare

18 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

She really said that??? Wow haha.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.