Kurt Warner analysis of JA

Dr Krentist

On 9/15/2023 at 5:28 PM, VaMilBill said:

Our WR corps is mediocre outside of Diggs. I would very much be in favor of trading up to get Marvin Harrison jr next draft

dont need to be great to push the defenders back , cant let the defense dictate to you.

would love Harrison but not a chance we get him.

we just need our team to adopt Diggs work ethic and not think they have arived.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

How much do you make for your nfl analysis?

Same amount as you but I don’t base mine on wishful notions and hero worship.  Josh Allen was 2 trillion percent responsible for the Bills losing Monday.  It was one game so let’s hope it changes.  Blaming Knox is hysterically idiotic.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Same amount as you but I don’t base mine on wishful notions and hero worship.  Josh Allen was 2 trillion percent responsible for the Bills losing Monday.  It was one game so let’s hope it changes.  Blaming Knox is hysterically idiotic.

So is your opinion that an NfL caliber TE can’t make that catch

8 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Can Kurt be our OC .

I felt like the whole game we didn't try to push down the field, except for when Josh threw a few wing and a prayers.

Are the Bills STILL missing that true speed guy? I also think those route concepts are HORRIBLE. That last INT could've been a big play had the receiver turned up the field instead of running to the sideline

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

dont need to be great to push the defenders back , cant let the defense dictate to you.

would love Harrison but not a chance we get him.

we just need our team to adopt Diggs work ethic and not think they have arived.

But that many guys were running it with the exact parameters kind of suggests that they’ve worked to do it that way, no?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.