For Sunday Ticket subscribers…three 1pm games on today.

Beast

1 hour ago, Bills!Win! said:

Pre season games at 1 pm just dont feel right 

It almost feels like some teams are trying to prevent the drunken rowdies from taking over the stadium when tickets were probably given to most.

17 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Stuck with the Bears announcers, that sucks!

That’s why muting and listening to bIlls feed is only way to watch all games.   I was pleased I could pause the video and let Audi catch up from SiriusXM Over the air.   The sirius stream is usually about 1 minute 30 seconds behind,  the OTA is usually 10-15 seconds on DTV a will see on YTTV but was 15 seconds yesterday.  

• Like (+1) 1

I watched game live out of Buffalo market on YT Sunday ticket. And it was bears production announcers Jim miller ect. I “added to library “ which was the equivalent of recording the game.

THEN I went back last night to re watch game. AND it was magically bills announcers / buf production w tasker ect 

i guess YT knows me now/ algorithms?

32 minutes ago, balln said:

I watched game live out of Buffalo market on YT Sunday ticket. And it was bears production announcers Jim miller ect. I “added to library “ which was the equivalent of recording the game.

THEN I went back last night to re watch game. AND it was magically bills announcers / buf production w tasker ect 

i guess YT knows me now/ algorithms?

Interesting.  I watched it live yesterday (in NC) and it was the Bears announcers.  I looked in my library this morning and it was the same broadcast…but there is also a 43-minute condensed game in there…which is great!

5 minutes ago, eball said:

Interesting.  I watched it live yesterday (in NC) and it was the Bears announcers.  I looked in my library this morning and it was the same broadcast…but there is also a 43-minute condensed game in there…which is great!

Only thing I can think of is - my dad is primary account holder in Rochester ? 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Xwnyer said:

That’s why muting and listening to bIlls feed is only way to watch all games.   I was pleased I could pause the video and let Audi catch up from SiriusXM Over the air.   The sirius stream is usually about 1 minute 30 seconds behind,  the OTA is usually 10-15 seconds on DTV a will see on YTTV but was 15 seconds yesterday.  

Never even thought about looking for the audio feed someplace.  I do have a Sirius subscription too.

Hoping someone here can help, otherwise I may need to call their support line…

I am the primary YTV account holder and I share it with a neighbor that has his own login (we use the Family sharing functionality).  I ordered Sunday Ticket and could see it on my YTV account, but he cannot see it on his.  I thought all subscription add on trickle down to all members under the family account?

1 minute ago, wolfpack78 said:

I am the primary YTV account holder and I share it with a neighbor that has his own login (we use the Family sharing functionality).  I ordered Sunday Ticket and could see it on my YTV account, but he cannot see it on his.  I thought all subscription add on trickle down to all members under the family account?

Did you invite him / add him as family ?

then it should generate a link that he has to do

19 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Never even thought about looking for the audio feed someplace.  I do have a Sirius subscription too.

If you can use an OTA antenna and radio it’s a lot easier and only a few seconds behind.  But the stream works great as well just longer delay so do t text with friends during game.  I pause TV at point kicker is making contact with ball, press play moment I hear the ball getting kicked on radio feed.   Been doing this for years I usually get perfect lip synch!!!

18 hours ago, wolfpack78 said:

Worked for us

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.