Republican debate GDT

Correct.  

These are now completely useless.  

Sorry you all wasted your night.  

I’ve watched zero seconds of this.  

Had no intention to watch any of it as I knew exactly what would happen, what the same morons would say, and how the North Korean news moderators would work it.  

5 minutes on Twitter later I’m proven right.  

Again.  

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Correct.  

These are now completely useless.  

Sorry you all wasted your night.  

I’ve watched zero seconds of this.  

Had no intention to watch any of it as I knew exactly what would happen, what the same morons would say, and how the North Korean news moderators would work it.  

5 minutes on Twitter later I’m proven right.  

Again.  

what’s more is none of these guys have it.  Man the state of us political leadership is pathetic… the only thing we can do is push for gridlock and reduction in federal power. 

this is almost bad as the democratic debate series years ago which Biden was terrible in also. 

53 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

they are all losing.  terrible debate and TV.  Christie and Pence most impressive so far but far from killing it....

Desperation is setting in as everyone on that stage polls between 1 and 10 percent.

I kind of like Haley the first time around. This time: shrill and, well, a little dumb.

The Fat Man is having the best night. Tim Scott is fine too. That weird Burgum guy would be ok but he's perhaps the worst at trying to direct attention his way. Ron did well when the question allowed him to tout his Florida accomplishments (as he sees them), not so well otherwise.

Vivek is just annoying. Pence is the adult in the room, but this is the kids' table and nobody wants that.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Haley is best at acting genuine.

"Acting" genuine is right.

Except for when she goes after Vivek. There seems to be real contempt there and she can't hide it, even when it's over the top.

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Meanwhile, former President Drink Bleach chimes in... lmao

You mean he failed physics?

NO! His uncle is an MIT genius!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

"Acting" genuine is right.

Except for when she goes after Vivek. There seems to be real contempt there and she can't hide it, even when it's over the top.

You mean he failed physics?

NO! His uncle is an MIT genius!!

Pence wins best 1950s politician 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1